It's comming up
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's comming up

It's comming up

I ship in two weeks. I find it funny how I can't even convince myself to buy anything anymore because I tell myself, "When will I be able to use it?"

I was looking at a bag of chips the other day and realized that I'll be gone before they expired.

Little things like that jump out at me telling me how soon it really is.

I enlisted in January and looking back it seems like it was yesterday.

I've improved myself. I've gained 15 pounds of muscle mass, increased my pullups from 6 to 19 as well as doubled my situps and shaved minutes off my run time.

I guess all I have to say for those people who are looking at 7 months between now and shipping is freakin prepare yourself.
    You have no excuse not to at least double everything that is expected of you. There is no excuse to not ship because you didn't make weight. Just do what you know you should be doing.

Wish me luck.

good luck!

kick some ass and take some names. see you on the other side.

Hey man I'm shipping on the same day to MCRD SD, perhaps I'll see you there, unless of course your going to MCRD PI.

2 weeks as in Aug 11th? If so I'll see you on Parris Island, unless you're SD.

Credits
    Savings
    Good Luck to all of you. I hope the games you play at the end of the day are enjoyable! I always loved rack races......you'll see:-)

don't get them more excited than they already are Cpl.

Rack Races, Earthquake-flood oh the good old day's. Good Luck to you Poolee I expect You to report to us in 15 weeks with the EGA in tow to up date us on all the new games at Boot and so that us "Broken Down Old War Horses" can feel young again. You have the stuff to make it so Go and make us Proud!

OohRah! man that kinda motivated me too!

go get'em kid!

Credits
    Savings
    You're right Staff Sargent.

Good Luck to all you motivated poolee's, don't sweat the small stuff, work your azz off and EARN the right to wear the Eagle, Globe and Anchor!!!

We preferred the game Mount Suribachi.

Good luck all of you! Its hard to believe that its almost a year since i shipped. (August 13)

mount suribachi? all the racks in the middle of the SB?

No just a mountain of stuff from everyone's footlocker. Then the DI thinks that the grass isn't growing well enough on top so everyone waters it with their canteen and the guideon is stuck on the top.

...wow, that never happened to us back in my day... besides suribachi didn't have grass... it was gravel.... interesting change in history.

one day we came back from ****ing up drill and our heavy turned into a tornado and walked through our squad bay... we had a commander chucks inspection 30 min later... the SB was spotless.

Hurricane (insert Drill Instructor's name) at PI... oh what fun!!!

These motivated Poolees should make us proud.Oooorah!
    Stay motivated and focused.

Thread Information