Acne in boot camp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Your drill Instructor's will help you control zits and blackheads with a retractable ball point pen,placed over the zit and depressed it pops right out.I'm serious, they did that in 1965 ,but no one wanted to be the patient.

You'll have more to think about anyway,don't sweat it.

I remember a lot of us were starting to break out...due to the excellent showers we were allowed to have.... so they got the smell better jar together, it was half rubbing alcohol and half aqua velvet full of cotton balls. They would walk around making everyone take one out and wipe their nasty faces off with it twice a day... I can still remember the brown crap that ended up on the cotton ball even after we showered... good luck with that kid.

That concoction is known as the Mug Jug.

yes! that is what is was called... it's been a while. PT you are always there to correct me, thank you.

What do you mean correct you? I thought we were the same Marine poser? Hah, no problem pal.

haha, yeah right, I forgot!!!! I just can't remember boot camp as well as I could when I was a lance COL such as yourself.

Thread Information