Any Former Marines turned Corpsman? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Theres a guy I went A-school with, former Marine SGT. joined up as a corpsman. Just had to go to field med after A-school. But he had to attend all the firefighting and seamanship classes that all recruits do.

But once my contract is up, im switching over to the Marine Corps (but thats in 4 years haha). Blue side sucks cajones(no offense to any other sailors out there)

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace15 View Post
    Holy sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fluck is a former Marine?

bootlace15 out
    It's someone who is no longer in the Marine Corps, you motivator.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    AUNEBOY......have you been to Field Med. School? Since you've got "four LONG years", left, why not go to F.M.F., and work with Marines on a daily basis, before you get your mind set, on a different path? Maybe serve with a front line Company, and find out what Marine responsibilities are. A good education!....Best of Luck!....Doc Greek

I'm at Stone Bay right now during qual week for the rifle range and the FMTB guys are there and we see them everyday drawing weapons from the armory and I swear to god I thought they were a bunch of Marine recruits. If I was an active duty Marine there's no way i'd go through that bull**** after already being a Marine. I've been through basic entry level schools like SOI with senior Marines who lat moved from other jobs or whatever and have already been on deployments, etc. and they don't deal with any of the stupid BS at the school, they're just there to get the material and nothing else. I wonder if FMTB would be the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    AUNEBOY......have you been to Field Med. School? Since you've got "four LONG years", left, why not go to F.M.F., and work with Marines on a daily basis, before you get your mind set, on a different path? Maybe serve with a front line Company, and find out what Marine responsibilities are. A good education!....Best of Luck!....Doc Greek
    DOC YOUR SMART VERY GOOD ADDVICE YOU GAVE YOU SURE YOUR NOT A MARINE...HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Bill....even though I was 23, when I landed in DaNang, because of my DAD, I had been "somewhat educated", by his WWII War stories, I was fearful, but hard-headed. ONLY reason, I survived.....The United States Marine Corps, Fine young Men, willing to give Life, and Limb, to save my miserable butt! Returned the "favor", four times, in a 72 hour period. RESPECT....is NOT Given....it's EARNED!! I, would go into Battle...TOMORROW...with ANY Line Company, and Platoon of MARINES, and Proudly give my life, to save each, and everyone of them......they're survival, and lives are MY responsibility. That is why I'm a U.S. Navy Corpsman...ALWAYS....PERIOD!!!!.......SEMPER FIDELIS, MARINES!.....Doc Greek

Thread Information