Njp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Njp

I got a NJP when I was a Prive... I had 45 / 45 and was non-rec'd for a year however when I got to my first command they gave me meritorious PFC. So that canceled it out.

My buddy got njp'd a couple weeks ago for a scratch on his ID card. wanna talk about some bull****

p.s. i like your quote chuck haha

I got BN Commander Office Hours for a "Disrespectful tone of voice", I told a Captain that "No, Sir I can't do that according to my SOP". He wasn't used to being told no, I guess, so the prick wrote me up for using a "Disrespectful tone of voice" when I said "No, Sir". He wanted a court martial and I even had to go see base legal regarding a general court martial, before it was brought back to the BN level. Ended up getting an oral reprimand because everyone even the BN Commander thought it was BS. He mocked the Captain, in front of all present, for bringing the charges.

Another occassion I was headed back to base and had car trouble, so I immediately called the Officer of the Day and informed him that I had car trouble and when a garage opened up I would take it in. Well it took all that day to get it fixed and I reported back to work the next day. Even though it was in the log book that I called in and reported the problem, because I didn't call with periodic updates throughout the day, I was written up for UA. I lost $50 and an oral reprimand on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    My buddy got njp'd a couple weeks ago for a scratch on his ID card. wanna talk about some bull****

p.s. i like your quote chuck haha
    That scratch wouldn't be over the birth date in a way to make it look like he was older then he was. Was it?

And no NJP for me but i got counseling sheets up the ass.

Thread Information