Help me decide my MOS from these 3 - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1 1 1

In the end we all have the same job, close with and destroy our enemy!! Explore all your options I think is the point here.

For the Field Radio Operator, a Master Sergeant told me they're BOGs (Battery-Operated Grunt) But before you pick an infantry or infantry-like MOS make sure that its something you want to do. My MOS 0311, but in boot camp I found artillery much more interesting, though our Drill Instructors told us artillery is pretty much MP/Infantry in Iraq now anyways. So just keep these things in mind.

If your looking for the front lines then Combat Engineer is one of your best bets. You attach to other units mainly infantry units as support personal. My friend is with 2nd CEB in Lejune and he linked up with 2nd Recon to find IEDs. After that Field Radio Operator but jsut rember the enemy will try to take you out first.

US Marine 1142, you do realize that the original poster hasn't been on this site for 2 years, and that this topic hasn't been posted in in almost 3 years, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    US Marine 1142, you do realize that the original poster hasn't been on this site for 2 years, and that this topic hasn't been posted in in almost 3 years, don't you?
    And here, seeing it pop up as new, I was gonna tell the kid that 0321 was a great job if you like to sleep through thunder storms.

Guess it doesn't matter now. LOL

Thread Information