How about a Recipe Swap?! - Page 13
Create Post
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by CPL Nelly View Post
    Um Al what is with the big red numbers?
    Maria promised a 1 for 1 recipe.

We/You/I/They/He/Him/She/Her post one, she said she would match it with another.

SHE is behind by 11.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    Maria promised a 1 for 1 recipe.

We/You/I/They/He/Him/She/Her post one, she said she would match it with another.

SHE is behind by 11.
    She is behind more than that, I sent her a whole COOKBOOK

http://www.bulkpeppercorns.com/rezep...ue_recipes.pdf

Ah ok, now I am tracking. Just talked to her earlier today. She said she ran out. I got a lot more but my brain is not functioning well today.

Oh and SSgt Palmer, thanks for the cook book. I am gonna print it out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Mix ground venison with ground brautwurst and makes the finest burgers you've ever tasted
    9 day guided Bavarian hunt... $3500 US dollars. lodging, victuals, tea, etc... Not bad at all.

+ Red Stag harvest fee... $3000 US. Aye yae yae Chihuahua! Golden Burgers!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Stuffed pork chops the easy way.

Couple lbs of thick cut boneless pork chops
    4 large green bell peppers
    Big box of pork flavor stovetop stuffing

Mix the water and what not with the stuffing according to directions. Don't cook it
    Cut the pepper into about 3/4 inch high rounds.
    Place a pepper round on top of each pork chop and fill up past the top with stuffing.

Bake in the oven about an hour. You should be able to eyeball it for doneness. The stuffing will be browned on top and the juices of the chops will run clear.

I arrange the chops in a large rectangular pan first then put a pepper round on each one then fill with stuffing. You can also mix in canned mushrooms or grated cheese into the the stuffing.

UUUGGGHHHH!!!! >.< I will work on some new stuff this weekend! You know.. a lot of girls my age can't cook at ALL! Much less come up with new recipes all the time.. GAWD

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My favorite pasta salad

You will need:
    Box of Tri colored rotelle pasta
    Two packages of hidden valley ranch dressing mix
    Mayo
    Large can of chopped peaches in syrup
    Small can of pineapple juice
    1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts
    1 bunch of green onions
    a dozen kosher plumb tomatoes
    Green pepper
    Yellow pepper
    Red pepper
    Big bunch of fresh cilantro ... you can fudge and add parsley but not quite the same.

Start by making the dressing .... Open the peaches and drain into a container. Use two packs of ranch dressing mix and 1 cup mayo and 1 cup peach juice. Put it in the fridge to thicken. Cook your noodles to just al dente and chill in a ice bath. Chop all the veggies. Dice the chicken and with a slice of bacon fry till browned well on both sides. Add the pinapple juice and a good dose of black pepper and simmer. When the chicken is done turn off the heat. Mix your pasta with all chopped veggies and peaches, then add chicken and sauce mix well. Serve...

Credits
    Savings
    13 and 1/2 & a cookbook from Ed

Broccoli stuffed Shells

9 large pasta shells
    1 SMALL bag of self-steaming microwavable broccoli (just easier)
    Ricotta Cheese
    1 Jar your fave marinara sauce
    1 cup of either parmesan or romano cheese (grated)

Boil pasta shells until lightly tender (not tender enough to eat right away)
    Steam your broccoli.
    Chop the broccoli--you can do this as big or small as you want.
    Fold about 1 cup of the chopped broccoli with about 1.5 cups of the ricotta cheese.
    Spoon the mixture into the shells. Pour 1/4 of the jar of marinara/spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish--glass or ceramics are best. Place each of the shells into the baking dish with the fold side down. Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the shells. Throw some of that grated cheese on the top. Cover, bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes--or until the pasta shells are tender.

<3

STEWED DEMOCRAT (JACKASS)
    Stewed donkey with beans

Ingredients:
    an onion, a bay leaf, two stalks of white celery, salt, black pepper and butter.

Menù ingredients:
    stewed donkey one package
    corona beans in tomato sauce one package
    polenta one package
    extra virgin olive oil

Preparation:
    Cut the onion into round slices and the celery into small pieces. Sauté them in a frying pan with oil, butter, and a bay leaf.

Add salt and pepper as well as the beans.

Heat and then add the stewed donkey.

Continue heating and add salt and pepper to taste.

In the meantime prepare the polenta which will be served on plates with the sauce prepared using the stewed donkey.

Well I’ve chewd ass before, but donkey?

I read where Sarah Palin's dad said that Sarah would be field dressing a donkey tonight. So, I looked up donkey recipes and found this. Seems you can buy pre-stewed donkey in a can in Italy. I wish I had found this earlier for the party tonight!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Just think - if the Indians had given the Pilgrim fathers a donkey instead of a turkey,we all would be having a piece of ass for Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by DobbinsBlythe View Post
    UUUGGGHHHH!!!!...You know.. a lot of girls my age can't cook at ALL! Much less come up with new recipes all the time.. GAWD
    hehehehe poor Dob's

we hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by DobbinsBlythe View Post
    Cookies

1 box yellow cake mix (anything but Pillsbury.. for some reason it makes em nasty)
    1 cup (you can add more if you want) of anything you want.. i.e. m&ms or chocolate chips or white chocolate or peanut butter
    1/4 C. Oil
    2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a cookie sheet (probably two or three if you have em and don't feel like waiting for so many batches)

Mix all wet ingredients and cake mix until smooth. Add your fave ingredient (the chocolate chips or whatever). Spoon mixture (each spoonful should be heaping tablespoon) about 1-1/2-2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake for about 10 mins. Allow to cool for at least 20 mins before taking them off the cookie sheet.

These things will literally melt in your mouth.
    OK i built these last night and although the Duncan Hines mix was a dollar and ten cent more i took your advice and passed on the Pillsbury. Baked two batches and as the first of em cooled they stiffened up hard as sand dollars.
    Next batch reduced baking time a couple few minutes and they are moist in the center but just as crusty round the perimeter, maybe the recipe needs a stick of butter or something.

Sister dropped her Hyenas off on me for the evening so i stashed the second batch hehe and doled out the first as they watched TV. Instant Urchinsitter

--->Dave

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    they stiffened up hard as sand dollars
    I neglected to add 1 and 1/4 cups water as indicated on the box, oh bad!

Thread Information