Looking for my old friend Micheal Lewis..
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Looking for my old friend Micheal Lewis..

I am an ex Big Red One Army Solider who had the honor of knowing a Marine by the name of Michael Lewis, who for the most part were friends living in the same neighborhood in the late sixties to early seventies namely a place in Chicago called south commons.

I have always wondered how this friend of mine has done over the years, I have other outstanding Marine bud's which is and has been very cool it makes the whole Military service thing a complete circle if ya feel me.

I miss the Military life, don't know if I'd fit in todays Army etc. can't cuss, can't whip some low life know it all college punks ass if they smart off, i here there are even stress cards now what a joke!

Anyway, Mike how can two old farts reup, Hey I miss ya when ya went to the Corp last time, (Mom was one of those 60's liberals) Anyway, they need ta change the age requirements and let old Army guys in the Corp.

I want to thank all of you who serve and those who have lost family in Wars, it has not been in Vain, has a Black American, I feel that not only your service and even mine is the reason that others no matter how unworthy enjoy freedom!

You Jarheads are alright in my book, might not be has perfect has Army Infantrymen, but nobodys perfect!. lol

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    P.S: hope you all did'nt miss "Clear and present danger...a classic!

Thread Information