Just got back
Create Post

Thread: Just got back

Just got back

Hey everyone! I just got back last night from being in Camp Lejeune for 2 weeks. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been to MOS school yet, so I got a ton of on the job training. I really learned a lot. I'm glad to be home though. That place was a sausage fest lol! I'm happy to finally have some time by myself now.
    Anyway, I haven't been on here in 2 weeks, and I don't have enough time to read all 490 new posts. So, if anything important happened while I was gone, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422 View Post
    Hey everyone! I just got back last night from being in Camp Lejeune for 2 weeks. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been to MOS school yet, so I got a ton of on the job training. I really learned a lot. I'm glad to be home though. That place was a sausage fest lol! I'm happy to finally have some time by myself now.
    Anyway, I haven't been on here in 2 weeks, and I don't have enough time to read all 490 new posts. So, if anything important happened while I was gone, just let me know.
    and You didn't come to visit me...

It's always nice to be home...

I know the marines will fill You in with all the rumors

Ellie

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    So, if anything important happened while I was gone, just let me know.
    Well lets see, we successfully invaded Iraq and hung Saddam. Our Marines put down troubles in Al Anbar and won a major victory in Fallujah. That's pretty much over now so we sent a bunch to Afghanistan to finish what 10th Mountain started. Hillary won't be the next President, it up to Obama and McCain now.

II MEF repelled an invasion force from the Andromeda galaxy. California finally did drop into the Pacific around the SF Bay Area, San Diego and Pendleton are fine.

That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422 View Post
    That place was a sausage fest lol!
    Hahahahahaha...you think so huh? Come to Hawaii

Thread Information