Ear Hole Policy (Male)
Create Post

Angry Ear Hole Policy (Male)

I'm in the DEP and my ship date is 20111010 but at the last Pool Function the Captain said something about my ear holes. They're no bigger than a pencil lead but he's been giving my recruiter hell about how big they are. (lol?)

Anyone know the actual policy on this? Cant seem to find it online.

Also... From what my recruiter said they cant see light while you're standing at attention. Ok I passed that, but the Captain said if you pull them down you must not see light. Of ****ing course if you pull on stretchy ears the hole is going to let light thru....

They are probably just ****ing with you.

Idk... They were being serious.. haha

But I'm not ****ing going to pay $650 per ear for a tiny ass hole. I'll get a razor and cut it myself before I do that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldman View Post
    Idk... They were being serious.. haha

But I'm not ****ing going to pay $650 per ear for a tiny ass hole. I'll get a razor and cut it myself before I do that ****.
    Cut my ear holes so they can heal. * Bahah. Sounded wrong.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    They're probably just messing with you, but if you think they're serious, take care of it. I would wait till summer because you have a lot of time left, to se what happens. Worse comes to worse you get it taken care of. That's a small price to pay to have the oppurunity to earn the EGA. Some kids would die to be in your position man. Good luck, keep updating!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You must be borderline. A few 'round here have had surgery to un-gague themselves. Do it with a soldering iron,,,, no bills, no bleeding.

Here's a couple of pictures of them. The second picture is of it normal. But it's a little swollen because I have been pulling on it and messing with it. Haha.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg‎
Views:	107
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	9032   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg‎
Views:	110
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	9033  

Yeah I dont think that will work at RT, will it eventually close on its own?

i have my ear pierced but nothing like that, hell mine is prob already closed up. after seeing the pics i can see why the Captain wasn't liking it.

Thread Information