Bladder shy. Part two.
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bladder shy. Part two.

I was wondering if they give the drug test at boot camp the same way they do at meps ( The doctor staring at you). If you read the thread bladder shy I said I have a hard time peeing around other people. I dont have the problem so much anymore (I can pee in a urinal with other people around), but I know I will be psyced out when the doctor stares at me at boot camp. Can you be sent home because it takes you 5 minutes to ****? Out of all the problems I have had before this one seriously has me the most worried.

I don't remember if they did a drug test at Recruit Training.

You better get used to ****ing in front of people. My old unit used to have scheduled drug tests after any 72, 96, leave block, or libo port. That doesn't include the random tests either.

Quote Originally Posted by mattlw201 View Post
    I was wondering if they give the drug test at boot camp the same way they do at meps ( The doctor staring at you). If you read the thread bladder shy I said I have a hard time peeing around other people. I dont have the problem so much anymore (I can pee in a urinal with other people around), but I know I will be psyced out when the doctor stares at me at boot camp. Can you be sent home because it takes you 5 minutes to ****? Out of all the problems I have had before this one seriously has me the most worried.
    I would also appreciate it if any of you Marines out there that possibly had the same problem would reply here or pm me. Thank you.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I use to have the same problem but once i got to boot camp i shook it off. I don't know if you can be booted for that, but at boot camp you better get use to it or wait all day until you get that hour every night to s**t shower and shave. If your bladder is that strong you can wait until the end of the day go for it. I don't remember taking p**s test in boot camp but we did in the FMF and that may definitely be a problem for you.

Semper Fi 4 Life
    Yours is not to question why but to do ro die!!!

You'll do a drug test at your last time at MEPS before you fly to boot. You'll do one in the recieving stage at bootcamp and another upon recieving at MCT/SOI.

Semper Fi

If you get stage fright they make you drink water..after a couple of gallons go down I guarantee you that you'll have no problem peeing in front of just about anyone, be they doc's, recruits, or anyone else who just happens to be in the area.

get used to people looking at your junk because in bootcamp your gonna be 3 to a ****er and if your not looking your gonna **** on another recruit.

Meat Gazers!

Just tickle your nuts! Always worked for me!

usmchauer-

That's freakin' funny.

but I know I will be psyced out when the doctor stares at me at boot camp
    Amazing how one Poolee can manage to stumble through this site with a perpetual bullseye on his forehead.
    A doctor, an MD, knows more about the nomenclature, form and function of your weener than you do. When he/she needs to eyeball or perform an examine, it's with a scientific eye and for medical purposes. Don't flatter yourself

I was cock shy before the Marine Corps too. That ended when I was ****ing in a trauth with 30 other recruits. You'll get over it, and there not going to send you home because of it, you'll just be hazed until you **** haha.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmusto View Post
    I was cock shy before the Marine Corps too.
    LOL! ME TOO!!

You are going to wake up Sparkie with that one

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    LOL! ME TOO!!
    Thanks Kim...

I spit my water all over the computer

Ellie

That **** happens, you'll get over it. I know Sgt. and others who can't ****. Its ridiculous. Just drink warm water and you will be ****ing your brains out before you know it.

Thread Information