Justin493 is doing well
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Justin493 is doing well

For those of you that may be wondering about Justin, he is at Quantico and training! He is in a light duty status to see if a rib may have been broken during OCS training however. He says he will adapt and overcome whatever itis and continue to march, until he is finished with training!

He sends a message to Poolee Devilla, "Nancy's azz better stay in that Naval Acadamy, she'll be over here soon enough and figure out how things work here"!

He said to tell you all that he will have liberty this saturday and will make an appearance on this site that day sometime during his liberty time (he didn't say when). So be looking for him.

Like I said this is for anyone that was wondering how he is doing. If any of you would like his address, PM me!

Dave

Thanks for the info Dave, Justin is a good dude, hope he feels better.

Thanks for the update. Go Justin!!

Oh sends you some letters, but I don't get any, I'm gonna fight that kid I swear. I was just down by Quantico this week and saw all the little Candidates at the Museum...hilarious time let me tell you. Brought back old memories and I got devil dogged by one of their gunnys. Lol....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bgsuwoody View Post
    Oh sends you some letters, but I don't get any, I'm gonna fight that kid I swear. I was just down by Quantico this week and saw all the little Candidates at the Museum...hilarious time let me tell you. Brought back old memories and I got devil dogged by one of their gunnys. Lol....
    Before you get your tail feathers ruffled Mike, who did you write to first while you were in Boot Camp, him or me?

Semper Fi my pup,

Dave

Marine Friend Free Member DEAVILA's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    He sends a message to Poolee Devilla, "Nancy's azz better stay in that Naval Acadamy, she'll be over here soon enough and figure out how things work here"!
    My A** has been PTing every single day..Trying to get in better shape for the Naval Academy Prep School!...I cant wait till im finally there!..hehe..Im glad he is doing well..Except for the whole Broken Rib thing..Hope Its nothing serious..and he becomes one of the Corps next 2nd Lt...pretty soon!...

Quote Originally Posted by POOLEE DEAVILA View Post
    My A** has been PTing every single day..Trying to get in better shape for the Naval Academy Prep School!...I cant wait till im finally there!..hehe..Im glad he is doing well..Except for the whole Broken Rib thing..Hope Its nothing serious..and he becomes one of the Corps next 2nd Lt...pretty soon!...

PTing's good and all but stop in every so often and let us know how its going, lot's of people have been asking about you.

Evening all. Rib is good to go. Just some bruising. Was only on light duty for 3 days and am back in the action. Been bustin ass tryin to write everyone and keep everyone updated. Hope all is well here and everyone is still hard-chargin through. My appearance has to be short as I finally snagged some net time (was duty platoon today) but libbo secures in an hour and a half. You all are my motivation here. Take care and I'll work on making a longer "appearance" next week.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Hey Justin, glad all is going well! Sending a letter will be in the mail tomorrow! Godspeed,fair winds and following seas!

Credits
    Savings
    Justin, you punk, Big Al here, saying 'tighten up and make the grade!'.

You have it in you My Friend.

NOW, become My Brother!!

Thread Information