Info About a 1977 Helicopter Crash - Page 20
Create Post
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    promise this is the last question..you said you had posted on John's page a couple of yrs ago..how can I access that page?

i remember i was in 3rd recon onna point

Hi John
    I know this is a old post but I just came across this. First I am sorry for your loss. I was part of the recovery effort of the Marines bodies. I was stationed at MCAS Iwakuni Japan and I was a Miltary Policeman. A Platoon of Miltary Police from MCAS I wakuni Japan were sent to Mndoro as part of the recovery process.

Hi
    I was stationed at Iwakuni also as a Military Pliceman. A Platoon of us Military Police from Iwakuni were sent to help recover the bodies. I will never forget.

1977 crash

thank you so much..I'm sure it wasn't an easy task.................Semper Fi.

camp fuji ch46 crash we were incerted 3rd recon bn

after mindoro crash 77ish camp fuji inserted short time later all were killed remember that day my team

was inserted shortly before one of the guys looked like my best friend back home in maine.

Quote Originally Posted by savedbygrace View Post
    after mindoro crash 77ish camp fuji inserted short time later all were killed remember that day my team

was inserted shortly before one of the guys looked like my best friend back home in maine.
    Can you put this in some sort of reasonable context to understand...???

What platoon were you with in 3rd Recon...??? Platoon Sgt's name...???

savedbygrace......if you didn't graduate boot-camp until Dec. of 77......how was you in 3rd. recon. when this happened in Oct. 77?

dates wrong dont type much im not a imposter thank for info got my dd214 wanna see picture i can send it to you also ive got tp capitalize MARINE

dont need this bull **** jessee james u can deleat my membership i problet dont know how to do that right soooyor remementon raider can seat infront of your monitors and police my spelling and dates

Quote Originally Posted by savedbygrace View Post
    dont need this bull **** jessee james u can deleat my membership i problet dont know how to do that right soooyor remementon raider can seat infront of your monitors and police my spelling and dates
    Let me put it this way, if your to sensitive to handle a couple basic questions, that's a shame...

This is a Marine
    forum...

Never in my life have l seen so many forgetful people on a forum. People forget their name; serial number; Platoon number ; Recruit battalion ; MOS; etc; but they can now predict the future.

Saved by Grace; I'll call you a bullhitver!

ORDO AD CHAO

Mitch, don't be so hard on savedbygrace......also don't post about him without mentioning he was a recon Marine with 3rd Recon Bn......He reminds us of this in every post. Some people have a need to be recognized for greatness.....

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.....but in 1977. didn't you have to have a High School diploma to get in the Corps??

Thread Information