US soldier refuses to report for active duty in Iraq - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm NOT impressed with his prepared statement by some scum-bag lawyer. His life
    must really be in danger as a photo-jounalist, eh ? Poor guy......I feel for him...sob...
    sob...sob...! " Just can't handle the truth"

SF......>Chuck

I'm not sure I fully understand here.

The guy is on IRR and doesn't want to go back inot active duty and his daddy thinks they should start the draft up, stirring the pot, before exhausting other legal means of filling the ranks?

As posted above, what part of "you signed the contract" don't you understand?

My fellow Marine’s I believe I have come up with a solution for those that won’t or refuse to serve our country, you noticed I did not say their country. I’ve posted a blog its entitled Freedom Tax, please review it & post your comments; I’d be most interested in what my brother Marines have to say. Now when that poor excuse for a dog face signed up he was thinking about the beanies, school, the GI Bill, plus that snazzy uniform with all the those ribbons & badges that the Army adorns their uniforms with, hey kid wake up it’s time to earn them so. So now that he’s gotten his orders for boots on the ground in Iraq he’s having second thoughts, tough crap you signed up now stop your boo hoo hooing & step up to the plate, just one grunts opinion.
    >>
    Semper Fi.

He signed the contract, that simple.
    I wouldn't want him serving next to me in a war zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0331 View Post
    He signed the contract, that simple.
    I wouldn't want him serving next to me in a war zone.
    I'd rather have him serving where his comrades could frag his sorry a$$, or stand him in front of the rest of them in a fire fight as a shield if he is to chicken-sh*t to fire his rifle, than back here making the whole country look bad, and being protected by the pink pu$$ies out in California, and the rest of the cowards in this country who refuse to serve.

Thread Information