Anti War Protesters
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member Roberto T. Cast's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Anti War Protesters

Here is another for you all to enjoy.

Anti-War Protesters

To nobody's surprise there were protesters today in DC, they attempted to disrupt the metro system and block the Key Bridge, a leading artery into DC from Northern Virginia. I got hosed twice because I come in from NoVA on the metro and it is raining hard which makes traffic worse any way. My commute was long and arduous and only caused further resentment for protesters (but
    that isn't the point of this thread). Anyway, I'll get to the point.

I got off my train in Rosslyn because I had to use the bathroom and the train was moving quite slowly. When I was getting back on the train, there were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America. I politely declined to take one. An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, she politely declined. The young protester put her hand on the old
    woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, "Ma'am, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my first husband died in France during World War II so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth your country. And if you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your a-- and open it."

Talking Antiwar Protestor

I'd replace the umbrella & buy her lunch just to witness that.

Registered User Free Member Shilo's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Gooo Grandma! LOL

Thread Information