Youtube video hits hard, shows Marines killing and maiming kids
Create Post

Youtube video hits hard, shows Marines killing and maiming kids

yeah... how horrible that we did those sorts of things..... god I hate the media

for all those who really think this is what the topic states... it's not, it's nothing but bunnies and flowers... nice song while showing the images.

Except it's mostly Army and Air Force people. Good idea... bad call with putting "Marines" in the title.

But sir everyone knows that Marines are the crazy, murdering psychopaths that Hollywood portrays!

I saw one Marine in there Sir, he had the tri-color kevlar cover from OIF.

Two females were Marines too...

*Ahem*.. I said it was mostly Army and Air Force. I saw the (few) Marines too. But you wouldn't put a drop of beer in a glass of water and call the whole thing "beer" would you? I just think they mislabeled it. Otherwise, it had good intentions.

Sir, I would decide what I'd prefer to be drinking in that glass and being a Marine get all stubborn and tell everyone I'm drinking beer(it's in there somewhere)... that mix would probably be better for me before PT anyway.

I do understand what you are saying though Sir... I would agree with you about the mis label.

I don't understand, what was the point?

That was a stupid waste of my time.

And the song made me want to puke.

"But sir everyone knows that Marines are the crazy, murdering psychopaths that Hollywood portrays! " Yea...that's good way to start a
    big time discussion.....Code Pink ( Communist M.F...kers )...I love the concept of the media but in reality they a just policiticans in the field
    and should "seriously consider" another profession...something with some damn INTREGRITY.....LIKE MOST AMERICANS DO, DAILY !! HOLLOYWOOD is a fiction story that some people believe........I never will !! To all Marines in combat I say...do your job to the best of your ability and let God take care of the rest !!

SEMPER FI........>Chuck

The news will never show or tell how the Marine or the army guy stoped firing because of the kids or momason got in the way. Then the guy gets killed because he stoped firing.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrowei View Post
    *Ahem*.. I said it was mostly Army and Air Force. I saw the (few) Marines too. But you wouldn't put a drop of beer in a glass of water and call the whole thing "beer" would you? I just think they mislabeled it. Otherwise, it had good intentions.

Clearly, Sir, you have never had Keystone Light.

Thread Information