Where did you get your on-line name? - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Here I use my name so I can be easily found by old buddies. My on-line name is Viper.Ops which was my call sign in Iraq. I also am known by Slydr.Vet. Slydr is the name of a DF2 squad from days gone by (they are still around but not active for those of you who know about NovaWorld) and Vet was my nickname.

Let's see... my education (no...not an MD)... hence the Dr ... and Z was from a lifetime friend who I knew only 3 days when he got tagged in country. I took Z to honor my friend.

I've played the guitar for alot of folks since i was 18,studied with several good teachers, tried to keep up with great friends,of course good beer,and helped where i could in life.

Credits
    Savings

Gkmoz

First and middle initials and the nickname "Moz' has been with me since little league because of my last name, and my two sons as well. S/F Moz

Last edited by gkmoz; 07-26-10 at 09:50 AM. Reason: add

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Geez... I need a new online nick... LOL

ChuckH = Chuck Harvey

Dorian .

Quote Originally Posted by DorSlv View Post
    DORian SiLVa
    I've always liked that name. When i hear SILVA< I always think there should be a 'De' in front of it. S/F!! Ken

Small World, BILL !!

Quote Originally Posted by William Hardy View Post
    Here I use my name so I can be easily found by old buddies. My on-line name is Viper.Ops which was my call sign in Iraq. I also am known by Slydr.Vet. Slydr is the name of a DF2 squad from days gone by (they are still around but not active for those of you who know about NovaWorld) and Vet was my nickname.
    I was Slyder, to some of my buds in Korea.Used it as my call sign on CB radio.
    Had several others, I won't bore you with. S/F!!! Ken

Did it again !!

Quote Originally Posted by kenrobg30 View Post
    I was Slyder, to some of my buds in Korea.Used it as my call sign on CB radio.
    Had several others, I won't bore you with. S/F!!! Ken
    Above was in the wrong thread, Forgot where I was.
    My online name is, First= Ken, second=Robert, G= Last. the 30 is the year I was born. S/F!!! Ken

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by kenrobg30 View Post
    Above was in the wrong thread, Forgot where I was.
    My online name is, First= Ken, second=Robert, G= Last. the 30 is the year I was born. S/F!!! Ken
    Hi Ken good to see you Korea Marine!!!

Mine, MOS1310, was my MOS from the Navy. It's a Naval Aviator. When I first got on here I didn't know the Corps had the exact same MOS number only it's for an engineer. People were asking me how to build or blow up bridges

Marine Free Member AdirondackDog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Adirondack Mountains is where I was raised. Devil DOG. The rest is history

You home yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOS1310 View Post
    Hi Ken good to see you Korea Marine!!!

Mine, MOS1310, was my MOS from the Navy. It's a Naval Aviator. When I first got on here I didn't know the Corps had the exact same MOS number only it's for an engineer. People were asking me how to build or blow up bridges
    Don't tell 'em Dan ! I live near a bridge, and loud noises make me nervous. How was the trip, and did you get some good Pics?? Glad to hear from you !
    S/F!! Ken

Thread Information