I'm Off to Boot Tomorrow!
Create Post

I'm Off to Boot Tomorrow!

After at least 6 years of waiting, I can finally say I'm leaving the world as I know it tomorrow. I've been here for awhile and have read plenty of "final posts" from Poolees, and I'm happy I'm finally adding my own. This site has been a great place to be able to bond and relate to other Poolees, as well as learn about the Marine Corps. I have all my general orders, 14 leadership traits, and rank structure memorized. Thanks for all of your help!

I have my own blog set up as a way to efficiently let my friends and family know what is going on at MCRDSD. You all are more than welcome to check it out! I got the idea from a few former Poolees (now Marines), and I remember being really interested in reading theirs for updates. Enjoy!

RecruitRice.BlogSpot.com

Have fun, good luck, never quit, and NEVER give up.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Don't settle for anything less than that EGA. See you in 13 weeks!

You can do it! See you in 13 weeks.

Never give up on yourself. Stay motivated.

Stay focused and motivated, good luck.

One of the guys from my RSS is shipping to San Diego tomorrow too! His name is Steven, I don't recall his last name but we've only met a couple of times. I'm sure he'll be the only Steven from Alaska anyway. STAY MOTIVATED!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    hold your own. do your best, never quit, Semper Fi,,,little one,,,,, You got my support.

Thread Information