Thanks.
Create Post

Thread: Thanks.

Thanks.

I don't have that much time to post this. Tomarrow I leave for BC. First off I would like to say to all poolees. Listen to what the Marines tell you. They have done nothing but help me. We come here as rednecks and theifs, and everything in between. From all walks of life. Looking for direction. We made a commitment, Just as all Marines here and around the world did. They have seen their share of life. And they know what they are talking about. So listen to them. When they tell you to do something,,do it. It will help you become the Marine you are dreaming about being. I pushed myself for months, yet still feel like their is so much I need to know about. So don't be like some of us and just think we know it all. Ask questions. They will answer. Read and heed. They are giving you the answer you desire. Maybe not in the words you are used to hearing. But this is the Marines you are talking to. They are rough and they are hard. But they have to be. I am only rambling so I guess I will get to the good stuff.

I would like to thank all the Marines here for helping me become the poolee I am today. And soon the Marine that I WILL be. I will make you guys proud. See you in 13.

EGA here I come !!!!!

Greene

Marine Friend Free Member NicholasITALY's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Good luck for the BC!
    And yes, great words. Well said.

Good luck at boot. You even leave on Memorial Day

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix
    Good luck at boot. You even leave on Memorial Day
    Helluva day to remember, right?

Make your recruiters, family and friends prouds and come back in 13 weeks chiseled up with that title recruit.

Thanks guys. Hope to see you in Fleet someday maybe. Take care. enjoy the summer you have left. Trust me time freaking zooms past you. I will see you all in 13. WITH my Wicked EGA.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck Pup!

Thread Information