Poolees, listen to me very carefully. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165
    Still can't figure out which head to think with, can you??
    That's exactly what the problem is - lol!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Oh there are plenty of Patriotic Gals willing to show you how liberal they are on sexual matters. DO NOT trust them on birth control matters. Two months later you will be standing tall before the First Sargent discussing your options on pregnant civilians. Actually with a First Sargent its not really a true dialogue and debate.

I would've assumed that dating a female Marine would be easier because she would understand about deployments/"how things work", etc.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It can be Andre.................you just have to use your head on your shoulders for more than just a hat rack. LOL!

Achped you crack me up. I'm not sure if it was you or not...but I remember some new Marine asking about dating WM's a little while back. Don't worry though, I was the same way...had to touch the stove to see if it was hot. And it was lol. Keep your chin up though. Go spend a night out at hooligans or go up to Wilmington or Virginia Beach and find somebody new...that's NOT in the Marine Corps haha.

I'm in Hawaii bro, hooligans? Haha, thered be more girls in a prostate clinic. I never even went to that place.

As for finding somebody new, its not necessarily that easy...

Haha never mind. Though you were in Lejeune...but that's Woody. What were you doing with a WM while you're stationed in Hawaii??? I can maybe understand if you were here in Oki...but common bro, HAWAII. Women just wash up onto the beach and go and pick the best one haha.

Haha, thats the weird thing, she's in Oki haha...so...yeah...whatever.

This was before I got sent to Hawaii

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    Haha, thats the weird thing, she's in Oki haha...so...yeah...whatever.

This was before I got sent to Hawaii
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...t=63410&page=2
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59457

any of these sound familiar, Achped?

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We need to move this one to the Hooch ya'll.

Moderator UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36
    Did your sergeant take you?
    got a hotel room the night before checking into MCT. me and about 20 guys went out for some fun in town.

la mirage and the cave. never got to goto toby's

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    got a hotel room the night before checking into MCT. me and about 20 guys went out for some fun in town.

la mirage and the cave. never got to goto toby's
    La Mirage is pretty good, Cherries is better IMHO. A couple of my buddies got a lap dance from this hot chick, only to find out that she was married to one of my Combat Instructors .

Toby ain't worth it. One guy in my ITB Platoon spent $125 to loose his V-Card and then he got real sick and got dropped in training and we were put on quarantine because of it.
    Heard his dick looked like corn .

hahahaha the cave had an awesome VIP section but la mirage had a better stage side show. i do recall wearing a DARE shirt and a track jacket with my dog tags under my jacket(i was over moto at the time) and the girl was wearing woodlands but made into a belly shirt and daisy dukes. she picked me up by the tags, unzipped my jacket and saw the shirt and said "oh you dont like drugs" and pushed me down on stage. my buddy then slipped her a 10 to give me the worst wedgie of my life

Well I leave to MCT on tuesday, but lastnight went to Morongo/ Club there/ then some strip club and this Russian stripper I paid for one lap dance felt all sorry for me that I'm going to be with a bunch of guys (she said I looked depressed, I told her because I'll miss women and **** like that) so only 2/3 dances were free and we were in the room for like 30min (which is a long ass time in lapdance land). She was real cool though, we talked and I found out she was from Russia, moved to Israel and was in the Russian Army. She thought like MCT was like in Afghanistan or something because when I left, she hugged me for like 2minutes and kept whispering "Be careful, I don't want anything happening to you..." and seriously looked like her eyes were watering. Some night...

Anyways, yeah our SDI kept telling us some WM's may look real good, but STAY AWAY. It is true though there are women all over that will gladly do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight, some girls I havn't talked to since HS found out I left, then found out I came back and were contacting me, **** was weird. Gotta rep the high and tight

OOOO****ingRAAh Devil Dog.

Wait until you get weekend liberty off base and head down to Wilmington.

Ooops your going to be a MCT. NVM. Good times down there.

Thread Information