Wisdom Teeth - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wisdom Teeth

I got mine out after I hit the fleet. All 4 at once sucked but they gave me 3 days SIQ and some good meds to cover me for 10 days. If you can wait until the fleet.

How do they decide if the teeth need to get pulled? Becase one of my friends who is a Marine had wisdom teeth when he was in boot camp, and the docs still did not rip the teeth out. It seems just because they have wisdom teeth, that does not mean that their teeth are gonna get pulled out. Just wondering. Thank you for all the responses.

My wisdom teeth are still in my mouth. If they decide that they need too, then they'll do it.

I would suggest getting them pulled before boot camp, once they are impacted it becomes a slice n dice in your mouth so the orthodontist can get to them, i got all 4 of mine out, the worst part is how the meds make you feel, all groggy and tired, dont want to be feeling like that in boot camp.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

My wisdom teeth didn't bother me but they yanked them anyway.

Semper Fi 4 Life
    Yours is not to question why but to do or die!!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Study your Essential Subjects and your"Little Green Monster" well also take in all the knowledge you can.....

because once they pull your wisdom teeth in boot camp you go into a complete vegetative state and you are placed in the rock and shallow end of the gene pool category!

Thread Information