A Badge for all to use as personnel signatures - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bowling

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker
    I always get in trouble playing silly little word games.
    Just got a bowling question. I bowled in Kailua at the Kailua Bowl 68-71. I heard its still there.
    Also we had started a league we called "Stars and Stripes". Wonder if its still there.

How do I get my military signature to come up everytime without having to keep copy and paste from that site?

Gunny, last time I ever bowled (and it was in a league) I bowled a 279...My Uncle Frank, who served in the Corps in Vietnam, Has several 300 games...maybe it just comes natural to Marines ........when I as at Camp Lejeune that had a nice big bowling alley in French Creek that no one used so they made it into a Fitness Center (Nice Too!) Ooohrah!

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyhiles
    Was the Brigade School for NCO/SNCO still there when you were at K-Bay? I was one of the original Instructors.
    I'm thinking it was there but it's been a few years, and that's one that I didn't go to so I can't say for sure. SF

I miss Kaneohe/Kaliua everyday!

Thanks to the two Sgt's for helping out this fellow NCO.....after all these years still looking out for each other! Awesome

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Yeah, that's what we're all about! Semper Fi

Thanks gunny I am trying my new signature.

TazzMatt I was 3051 too!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I see a few Marines having problems posting their generated signature image.

The most common problem is the inclusion of a number after the image name:
    member0000.png?0000

If you delete the ?0000 part, it should display properly.

Damn, gotta pay for the last 2 ribbons!
    Ah, I'm a cheap bastard, I'll go with what's free!

Gunny,

I'm trying to get a double signature. I hope it works

I decided to use two sig. images because some of the ribbons on one branch didn't transfer to the other and also I was in two branches, so why not use two?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Oliver
    Gunny,

I'm trying to get a double signature. I hope it works
    For me I uploaded one to my photobucket account and the other I used the insignia from the website. It was ez.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc
    For me I uploaded one to my photobucket account and the other I used the insignia from the website. It was ez.
    With that bottom one of the F-22, at $138 million a bird you got one of the most expensive signatures onboard!

Thread Information