Midlo Teen died at boot camp?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Midlo Teen died at boot camp?

Hello.
    I live in Midlothian Va. I have a friend at boot camp, and I heard on the radio today that a teen from Midlothian VA died at boot camp.
    Can anyone here help me?

He was a good friend of mine and I dont want to call his parents and put them in any unneccesary fear.

I joined the Marines because of this guy and I was supposed to go to boot camp with him.

I'll probably receive the suggestion to contact my recruiter but I can't do that.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

You're going to have to fill out your profile before anyone answers you!!!!

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
    YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!

His parents would know long before you would.

Credits
    Savings
    I just heard it again. They are performing a autopsy but won't release any more information.
    There are some conflicting details. They said he was at boot camp but then said he died at Camp Legune.

Private Bradley Adam Foust. He died while in MCT.
    http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.a...5-13-0207.html

Quote Originally Posted by fitna
    Hello.
    I live in Midlothian Va. I have a friend at boot camp, and I heard on the radio today that a teen from Midlothian VA died at boot camp.
    Can anyone here help me?

He was a good friend of mine and I dont want to call his parents and put them in any unneccesary fear.

I joined the Marines because of this guy and I was supposed to go to boot camp with him.

I'll probably receive the suggestion to contact my recruiter but I can't do that.
    You can call that radio station you were listening to and ask them to verify the name of that bootcamp recruit to see as to whether he really is your friend. Why can't you call your recruiter?! If anybody would know they would!! They'd be the first people I'd call!!! If a recruit did die at bootcamp...believe me...the recruit's parents would know EVERYTHING before you would!! Either way, I can understand your concern about whether its your friend or not and to not disturb the family unnecessarily...but it's not your responsibility...really. Personally, I hope nobody died while at bootcamp!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rvillac2
    Private Bradley Adam Foust. He died while in MCT.
    http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.a...5-13-0207.html

Thanks for the post V......DAM!! Sorry to hear this!! fitna, you and his family have my deepest condolences and sympathy and apologies. I'm always disheartened when I hear of ANY of our boys...and girls...dying while serving our country. May he rest in peace...

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

Sorry to hear that didn't mean to sound like an a** about the profile.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by fitna
    Hello.
    Can anyone here help me?

Dam n I wonder what happened?????

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

It's not the first time a recruit has died and i hate to say it but, it won't be the last time.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

Doesn't look like it was your friend fitna.

I think some of the Marines here misunderstood the OP. He was wondering if it was his friend, he wasn't certain. But since his friend is at bootcamp and this Marine passed away at Lejune I think it's safe to say fitna has nothing to worry about.

Credits
    Savings
    This young Marine that died was not the friend I was referring to who is at boot camp. I did know this guy, went to school with him since 10th grade. I didn't really hang out with him a lot in our senior year. He wasn't around a lot. I never even knew he joined the Marines. Still tears me up. Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it. I never meant I would find out before his parents. I meant to say I wouldnt want to call his parents and ask about their son and put them in any unnecessary worry or fear. darkgreen0311, no worries. I jumped right into the thread. I was looking for an answer before I read any rules.

Thread Information