Good Bye...
Closed Thread

Thread: Good Bye...

Good Bye...

Just wanted to say good bye to my fellow Women Marines. I will no longer be visiting this site. It's kind of annoying to see all the rude comments posted on a regular basis. Go ahead say what you will but I believe in respect and treating other how you wish to be treated. Thus, I am out!
    Semper Fi. and Good Luck!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sorry you didn't have a good time here. Is it because there's no group hugging and Kumbaya....................I'm sure the guys would oblige even though none of them went through the PC Marine Corps.

There is nothing worse than a forum suicide. If you don't like the place, there is no point in announcing that you aren't come back. Just don't.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WOW, I never thought I'd see the day that we'd have an active duty Marine wuss out on us! Has the Corps changed that much over the years? I have seen the day that any WM would, and did, hold her own with some of the toughest Gunnys in the Corps!

Of course I am OLD CORPS, but I didn't know we had any LADIES in the Corps, I mean not this prim and proper! Can you imagine being in her outfit? Makes me wonder if her platoon wears pink to pt in! Sorry that just slipped out!

Semper Fi Marine, I hope you find the house that PC built with Marines in it!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    WOW, I never thought I'd see the day that we'd have an active duty Marine wuss out on us! Has the Corps changed that much over the years? I have seen the day that any WM would, and did, hold her own with some of the toughest Gunnys in the Corps!

Of course I am OLD CORPS, but I didn't know we had any LADIES in the Corps, I mean not this prim and proper! Can you imagine being in her outfit? Makes me wonder if her platoon wears pink to pt in! Sorry that just slipped out!

Semper Fi Marine, I hope you find the house that PC built with Marines in it!

Dave
    Yeah...it does make you question how valid her claim to be a Marine actually is, huh? ANY other WM would stay and show her true colors with her brothers...but I don't know bout her!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The complaint and concerns department is always open. Just PM one of us Mods.

Thread Information