Thanks
Create Post

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

I don't know who started this web site but I hope they get this mesage. I have never in my many years surfing the net felt more at home than I do on this site. I have spent many hours searching for a site where I could feel like I was with my brothers. This is the site. Semper Fi. I feel like I am back with my brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103
    I don't know who started this web site but I hope they get this mesage. I have never in my many years surfing the net felt more at home than I do on this site. I have spent many hours searching for a site where I could feel like I was with my brothers. This is the site. Semper Fi. I feel like I am back with my brothers.
    Brother...you aren't the only one to feel that way!! We just needed a place to get together...we were aways there...we just needed to find each other!! I feel right at home too...maybe cause we ARE home, huh? I don't feel totally at home like I do when I'm with my brothers...and sisters!! SEMPER FI, brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim
    Brother...you aren't the only one to feel that way!! We just needed a place to get together...we were aways there...we just needed to find each other!! I feel right at home too...maybe cause we ARE home, huh? I don't feel totally at home like I do when I'm with my brothers...and sisters!! SEMPER FI, brother!!
    Doors open. Come on in brother. We have our family disagreements from time to time, but we are all equal here. OooRaahhh

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103
    Shaffer started this site to be Your second home...

The idea is Marines helping Marines.

Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter
    Shaffer started this site to be Your second home...

The idea is Marines helping Marines.

Ellie
    Thanks Ellie and to Shaffer, Semper Fi, and Thank You!!!!!!

We are a band of brothers, Semper FI.

Amen brothers.

Semper Fi 'til I die...(and beyond)

Thread Information