The Pendleton 8 and Sgt Larry Hutchins' fate
Create Post

Angry The Pendleton 8 and Sgt Larry Hutchins' fate

Below received in my evening email so I am posting for action as deemed appropriate.

Semper Fidelis,
    font

Folks and friends,

It is my very sad duty to inform you that I found out earlier today that LtGen Helland has finally decided Larry’s fate.

Larry’s fate, solely in the hands of this “general” is:

1. Dishonorable Discharge
    2. Reduction to private
    3. Eleven (11) years in Ft Leavenworth.

So now we begin the appeals process.

Of the eight members involved, ONLY Larry received this harsh degree of punishment. He alone has been sentenced to Ft Leavenworth.

Larry has a wife and an infant daughter and I have no idea of what will happen to them other than it will not be good at all.

Therefore, I am sending this email out to each of you and am SOLICITING from each of you $100.00 for Larry’s appeal. I know times are tough for everyone. The economy svcks and it is an election year. Now we, as Patriotic American citizens must RUSH to this outstanding Marine’s last chance for freedom.

His trial Lawyer, Richard Brannon, deserted Larry the moment the Courts-martial verdict came in. He has NO ONE but we few.

PLEASE...forward this email to everyone you know, and ask them to do the same. I would like to know that 100,000 copies of this email reaches true American Patriots who refuse to accept this monumental INJUSTICE!

Donations can be sent to:

Hutchins Appeal
    c/o United American Patriots Warrior Fund
    5817 Starboard Drive
    Ste 100
    Greensboro NC 27410

I will personally send each of you who contributes $100.00 or more a special certificate and a personal letter. Remember that your donation is 100% tax-deductible.

THIS MUST NOT STAND. “FREE LARRY” IS NOW OUR CLARION CALL.

Herbert W. "Bill" Donahue Jr.
    Major USMC (Ret) 1960-1989
    President, United American Patriots
    WWW.UnitedAmericanPatriots.Org

Seems a bit fishy to me. I may be totally wrong but still seems a bit fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineNCO
    Seems a bit fishy to me. I may be totally wrong but still seems a bit fishy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUISER
    The way this is being handled is fishy..

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/a...arine_8807.php
    I can always get in touch with the Major to let him VOICE what he thinks of YOUR opinion

Herbert W. "Bill" Donahue Jr.
    Major USMC (Ret) 1960-1989
    President, United American Patriots
    WWW.UnitedAmericanPatriots.Org

Ellie

Sure..no sweat off my hide

Could have sworn I read somewhere something about that same "general" exonerating other Marines of all charges in regards to Hadithah cases with no strings attached. Perhaps I read something wrong. By all means you are welcome to forward my opinions all you like.

Thread Information