Greetings
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

BabyHuey
    Guest Free Member

Greetings

Hi y'all,

I'm a fng here, and am trying to figure my way around, and whose who in leatherneckland.

Any y'all combat vets? If'n you could sound off, like you've got a pair, with your unit and MOS and dates and $hit it'd sure help me sort out what's what.

Thanks and Semper Fi

ps - oh yeah, me. I was an 0311 in 3/1 India, 3rd platoon, 68-69. Who are the life takers and heart breakers here?

Cool WELCOME HOME

Just wanted to Welcome you to the best Marine site on the net.
    Also "Welcome Home", from one Nam Vet to another Nam Vet.

I was with FLSG-B/FLC at Dong ha 1968 to 1969. Was a 2811 but worked for Company operations under the Company Gunny was a Sgt at the time.

Again: "Welcome Aboard" and "Welcome Home".

Sempers,

Roger

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Just wanted to say

Welcome home, sir. God bless you!

BabyHuey
    Guest Free Member

Re: WELCOME HOME

Originally posted by thedrifter
    ... "Welcome Aboard" and "Welcome Home"...
    Thanks for the welcome Roger, and thanks for your service, too.

BabyHuey
    Guest Free Member

Re: Just wanted to say

Originally posted by devilpup2B
    Welcome home, sir. God bless you!
    Well thanks, dp2b. You still in school, or did you just graduate? Got an entry date yet? Regardless, good luck and thanks for the welcome.

Credits
    Savings
    Hello sir, it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm entering my senior year in high school. I don't have an entry date yet, but I'm aiming for leaving for boot in Dec 2003. Again, Welcome home and God bless!

~Morgan

Ahhh, kids. Ain't they cute? ;)

Welcome home, Marine , and thanks. Couple a 0311's around who'll be glad to see you. Find a rack, grab a beer and there's an extra footlocker around somewhere. You're home, Marine, and nobody gets transferred out.

Re: Greetings

Originally posted by BabyHuey
    Hi y'all,

I'm a fng here, and am trying to figure my way around, and whose who in leatherneckland.

Any y'all combat vets? If'n you could sound off, like you've got a pair, with your unit and MOS and dates and $hit it'd sure help me sort out what's what.

Thanks and Semper Fi

ps - oh yeah, me. I was an 0311 in 3/1 India, 3rd platoon, 68-69. Who are the life takers and heart breakers here?
    Hmmmm....Spaceman from LaLaLand.......sounds familiar to me....I know a Spaceman from LaLaLand........he lives on da left side o LaLaLand.........I do beleeves he's definately a GRUNT !!! and sometimes he playz wid big furry animals......you wouldn't by any chance knowz him would ya??........
    WELCOME HOME BRO...

welcome huey

welcome home bro,you'll find your way 'round here ok. just spesk you're mind, they'll fall where they are!

arzach--1st AmtracBn.--namo to hoi an
    mar '66-mar'67 RVN

BabyHuey
    Guest Free Member
    Originally posted by devilpup2B
    Hello sir, it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm entering my senior year in high school. I don't have an entry date yet, but I'm aiming for leaving for boot in Dec 2003. Again, Welcome home and God bless!

~Morgan
    You sound like you're on the right track. Stay fit, study. What MOS wouldya like?

And please, Morgan, its okay if'n y'call me huey. Its an alias, but my nickname during the first part of my tour was babyhuey. The butterbar who wanted to make me a squad leader was offended by that name and asked that I ask the bro's to change it. That was April 2nd, 1969. He was killed April 5th. Nick got changed anyway, to pepper, or just brym.

BabyHuey
    Guest Free Member

Re: Ahhh, kids. Ain't they cute? ;)

Originally posted by wrbones
    Welcome home, Marine , and thanks. Couple a 0311's around who'll be glad to see you. Find a rack, grab a beer and there's an extra footlocker around somewhere. You're home, Marine, and nobody gets transferred out.
    Well, thanks for the welcome Marine.

BabyHuey
    Guest Free Member

Re: Re: Greetings

Originally posted by NamGrunt68

Hmmmm....Spaceman from LaLaLand.......sounds familiar to me....I know a Spaceman from LaLaLand........he lives on da left side o LaLaLand.........I do beleeves he's definately a GRUNT !!! and sometimes he playz wid big furry animals......you wouldn't by any chance knowz him would ya??........
    WELCOME HOME BRO...
    Hmmm, us spacer's gotta hang, bro! That dude might live on da left side, but dis dude is way over on the right.

BabyHuey
    Guest Free Member

Re: welcome huey

Originally posted by arzach
    welcome home bro,you'll find your way 'round here ok. just spesk you're mind, they'll fall where they are!

arzach--1st AmtracBn.--namo to hoi an
    mar '66-mar'67 RVN
    Most cool! You're before my time, but I gotta bro whose timeframe matches. What'd you do? I got blown off'n one of them mofo's once, along with a bunch of us (one guy gotta busted leg, driver wasn't so lucky).

Thanks for the welcome.

huey

yeah,feels good don't it?got blown up 13 days before rotation date, 10 days in hosp.,3 days check-out then i was a GONE M.F.!
    proud to know ya huey.

Credits
    Savings
    No thanks, I'll stick to calling you sir. I'd like to be an MP and would like to become a dog handler. I'm having fun staying fit and getting into shape. So are some of the Marines on this site, who just love to give me PT. Happy 4th Of July! God bless!

Thread Information