Dog throwing Marine being discharged
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dog throwing Marine being discharged

Marine Expelled, Another Penalized for Iraq Puppy Video

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YouTube

The video shows a soldier appear to pick up and then throw a stray puppy off a cliff. The Marines are examining whether the video is authentic.

HONOLULU — The Marine Corps is expelling one Marine and disciplining another for their roles in a video showing a Marine throwing a puppy off a cliff while on patrol in Iraq.
    The 17-second video posted on YouTube drew sharp condemnation from animal rights groups when it came to light in March.
    Click here to watch the video (WARNING: GRAPHIC).
    The clip shows two Marines joking before one hurls the puppy into a rocky gully. A yelping sound is heard as it flips through the air.
    Marine Corps Base Hawaii said in a news release Wednesday that Lance Cpl. David Motari received unspecified "non-judicial punishment" and "is being processed for separation" from the Marine Corps.
    The second Marine, Sgt. Crismarvin Banez Encarnacion also received unspecified "non-judicial" punishment.

They should've chucked his azz over a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc View Post
    They should've chucked his azz over a cliff.
    One Marines life and career for that of a bug infested desert cur...Who's they?

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    One Marines life and career for that of a bug infested desert cur...Who's they?
    Me is they, fvck that dude. It takes a real man to toss a puppy off of a cliff, the same slimeball that would do that to a puppy would also hit a woman or child. I say to him and anyone who backs him, FVCK OFF.

They is also ME. Marines and dogs will always stay by you no matter what. It is a prov-en fact that people who treat dogs and cats mean will more than likely treat people wrong and commit bad crimes. What did that little puppy do to this sh!t-head to deserve this.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They is ME, also....Marines AND dogs go together...i mean come on Devildogs...the mascot "Chesty"....get it

Yes and his Sgt should get his arse busted all the way to a Private for covering that dudes arse.. Where was this Sgt when all this went down?? Shows me real good that the Sgt had no leadership skills what so ever...

Me is they, fvck that dude. It takes a real man to toss a puppy off of a cliff, the same slimeball that would do that to a puppy would also hit a woman or child. I say to him and anyone who backs him, FVCK OFF.
    That goes double for me ,Me is they.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Maggots need to be stripped of my uniform and go to Fed Prison for the Code. Their job is to protect the ones that can't fight for them selfs, and a small helpless puppy is way down there that needs protecting. They are just punks in our uniforms that are sick to the cause.

I AM THEY ALSO...ANYONE WHO MISTREATS AN INNOCENT LITTLE PUPPY DESERVES TO GET OUSTED!! I CAN KILL A PERSON A HELLUVA LOT EASIER THAN I CAN KILL A DOG...MUCH LESS AN INNOCENT PUPPY. THATS NOT OUR BUSINESS OR WHAT WE STAND FOR...I DON'T THINK JUST OUSTING HIM IS ENOUGH...LETS THROW HIS AZZ OVER THE CLIFF...!!!

I want punch that Marine in the face. What shizbag. I hope he gets peed on by a poodle everyday for the rest of his life.

The Marine Corps mascot is dog named "Chesty." Chesty is a LCPL too.

Karma's a ***** and I hope that spineless jellyfish gets his twofold.

Credits
    Savings
    Got no use for anyone who would do what this a*****e did!!! Bring him to my house and let him try and throw my Rotties!!! I'm sure they would appreciate a new chew toy!!!

I'm not too worked up about this. I don't know what this guy's state of mind is like, where he's been, what he's been doing... but I'm surprised that such an uproar has been created because of this. He's supposed to be a killing machine, but then they bust his a$$ for this?? No one seems to give a crap about the lives of children being destroyed because of war, but this little pup throwing incident makes the globe stop spinning. Humanity is backwards.
    I don't mean to offend any dog lovers out there, but it is surprising that people care more about this dog than humans.

Thread Information