How to match desert cammies
Create Post

Unhappy How to match desert cammies

I've recently had several superiors point out that my blouse and trousers do not match as my each of my desert blouses are lighter than the trousers. Is there a way to lighten my trousers so that they will match a little more closely without having to suck it up and buy a new blouse? Everywhere I've searched online has given me "stop trying to look salty, boot" or "don't bleach them". I'm approaching my EAS in just a couple months and would prefer not to have to spend any more on uniforms if possible. Any help is appreciated.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah put them in a Bucket of Salt Water and let them sit,then let them Dry out in the Sun,Then run over them with a TANK while Wet on the 3rd Rince,very slow;Do over till desired effect!!! Or just REUP & F**k it S/F

Maybe you could take a cruise to where ever, tie a rope on them and hang over the side. Dont leave them more than about 3 minutes, or you will pull up nothing but shreaded cammies.

Fair enough. Looks like the only element I'm missing is a ship or a tank.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Not really You can Find some Marine thats gettin' out that May be the same Sz. as You and Swap tha 'UTES...I did when We changed from O.D Too Camo,cause some E-8 used too give Me Chit at Henderson Hall cause I was more Squared away than any Grunt in Guard Company...He was a POGUE and used too have His Chit Tailored(PEGGED) And He still looked like Joe Chit tha RAGMAN.Good Luck Marine Semper Fi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TylenolPM View Post
    EASing in a couple months? **** it.

Credits
    Savings
    DO NOT BLEACH!!!! Could go to a laundry place and use rock salt instead of soap and see what it does. The effect you desire my man is stone washed. Try a dry cleaner place see if they got any help. Ohh!! Better yet... you could also try a commercial place like Cintas and see if they could help. They've got VERY hot water that'l along with the soap they use fade "normal" clothes fast. Might cost you more scratch than its worth. DO NOT TRY THE I'M ABOUT TO EEAS CRAP!!!!!!!!! I got out in the middle of an ORI and NOOOO you WILL be squared away & I DONT CARE IF YOU PLAN ON LIVING I A BINJO DITCH. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOU GOT THAT MARINE??????????

Thread Information