Our Military Must End One-upmanship! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Ellie,

"Make him (the author) an offer he can't refuse"

now we know

I don't reply to anything much, but G#ddamn this fired my rockets!! I know now why this a#@hole is no longer in the Army or any other branch of service. The Corp is the Corp and is doing a fine job as always and will continue to do so as long as the Army doesn't try to fu#k it up! The Army doesn't have the motovation or spirit the Corp has, never has and never will, leave the Corps alone and try to fix your own sorry bunch!!!
    Semper FI
    Jim

What an arrogant sob. He does not want OUR CORPS to become part of the army. He wants the army to become part of OUR CORPS> Remember, army stands for A'int Really Marines Yet.

My favorite part is his love affair with the green beenies. They are not trained as unconventional warfare any more than any of the other SOCOM type units are. They are trained to work with indigenous forces, and they do it very well. However, that isn't the entire cup of tea when considering non-direct action activities. When you get to the black ops type stuff, each component excels in their own way. To take away any of that ability is to take away from the effectiveness of the Special Operations Command.

It is a decent Army propaganda piece. You know they'd love to have three divisions of Marines as a part of their organization. Problem is, the Army would think they actually own the Marines, unlike the Navy now. It would just be a matter of time before Marine Recruit Training was co-ed and watered down, much like Army basic training.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

I think he's taken to many round house kicks to the head.The guy is delirious.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
    YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!

I just love it when You Marines express your feelings

Ellie

I have a better idea, why not make the Army part of the Marine Corps?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ExPISCDI83
    I have a better idea, why not make the Army part of the Marine Corps?
    It sure wouldn't hurt. Maybe then the Corps will quit have'n to bail the Army out time after time.

Hold your breath... Here it comes... I am now in the N.G. working with the Army. This is a job and that is all to all of those I work with. They are willing to do their jobs but they are not sold out to it. The Marine Corps makes leaders from E1. The army does it's best to keep up but as I have witnessed, has no ability to do so. This guy is uninformed. Long story on why the Soul of this Marine is wearing the Army ACU. I can still out due my comrades in the Army no worries there.

What a crock. I can't believe I spent twenty minutes of my life reading that dribble.

What the f*ck would be the point of the Marine Corps if we were just another branch of the Army? Oh that's right, he answered that. To look good in our Blues.

Under his proposition, there really isn't any logical reason to keep the Marines around, in terms of a war.

He forgets that the army is an occupying force, while the Marine Corps is supposed to be a force of destruction. Granted, we can occupy too, but that's just because we are that d*mn good.

Personally I liked when this guy started talking about commissioned officers. He talks about how the officer has to send it up the chain before he can make a decision on the ground. Not in the Corps, brother. Our NCOs and SNCOs make decisions on the ground, on the small unit level. Yes, officers get involved too, of course, but our focus is more on the enlisted side, not on the higher.

Stupid, mindless, propaganda.

Thread Information