20080602 Shippers
Create Post

20080602 Shippers

So who here is shipping to MCRD on June 2nd? Which Depot are you headed to, whats your MOS, which MEPS are you going to?

I don't know about you guys, but I am getting pumped- I can't freekin wait. I was going on July 7th, but I couldn't wait that long so I moved it up as far as I could. I graduate from High School on the 1st and go down to MEPS about 4 hours later.

So yeah, just wanted to see who else is out there and how you all are feeling.

I'm comming out of Baltimore MEPS so I'm going to Parris Island. Going infantry with a UZ contract.

I'm in Charlotte, NC. Charlote MEPS, P.I. 02xx intel MOS, I cant wait to start training. There are 2 other guys coming with me from RSS Charlotte.

Going to MCRDSD with 0300 as my contract, from RSS Fair Oaks CA.

One week left guys...how's everyone feelin?

MCRDSD 5711, Diamond Bar CA

Man, it's already been six months since I DEPed in. The time flew by and I am very anxious for next Monday. Not sure it's actually hit me yet that I am leaving. But I am looking forward to it.

-matthew

You would think that by all the other posts made about shipping out on xxxxxxxx would hint you to post in the proper thread and to use the search function within that thread but I guess thats a little hard for some of us, eh?

Thread Information