NC State-wide POOL(ee) function - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thewrestler132 View Post
    We had our state wide last Saturday it was not and I got sun burnt to we had ammo can lifts, crunches, pull ups, a mile and a half run and tug of war. I am from Indiana and my recruiting station won the whole thing.
    Haha, my entire station got burnt too, but we only won the motivation award. We wished we would have won the whole thing. but sadly we have to admit that the other rss station was better. We didn't have to do a mile and a half run though. We had to do dizzy izzzy's, fireman carry relays, iron man/ woman, and ammo can lift relays. It was really exhausting. I lost my voice, as did some others in our station. But overall, it was fun and we saw where we were weakest at and what we needed to work on.

Last edited by murphy94; 05-21-12 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spell check

And there was three drill instructors there it was a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by thewrestler132 View Post
    And there was three drill instructors there it was a good time.
    Haha, we had DI's attend, but they really didn't IT us like we thought they would.... But it was awesome to be able to ask them some questions about boot camp experiences

They didn't IT us either I mean I don't know if they did because I didn't

haha I think they might have IT'd some of the other RSS's but I know they didn't IT RSS Norfolk XD

Yeah I think they it other RSS's but I don't think they got RSS fort Wayne north

haha I wasnt sure whether I shouold have been happy that I didnt get IT'd or if I should be mad that I missed that opportunity lol

Thread Information