What kind of underwear is issued at bootcamp? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lol, the reason I know that is because I married a Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper51
    I am so glad you took the time to check them out, ha ha ha ha....

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    From what I have seen Victoria doesn't have any secrets!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper
    From what I have seen Victoria doesn't have any secrets!

She did up until a few years ago - for a Halloween party I wore a pair of their black silk PJ's, a red push up bra and a big set of black angel wings to a party. I told everybody that I was the secret that Vickie ain't let out yet...............her black angel.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Dark Green 0311

Damn,Sis!!!

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
    YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It was funny as hell - after I got slightly intoxicated, them wings were a b!tch!

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan
    Not a deal breaker kinda question, but just a matter of curiosity that I haven't seen addressed on the forum yet. Do they issue you boxers or briefs?
    White boxers,wtf is next?lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    She did up until a few years ago - for a Halloween party I wore a pair of their black silk PJ's, a red push up bra and a big set of black angel wings to a party. I told everybody that I was the secret that Vickie ain't let out yet...............her black angel.
    See, this is why I hated my name being Vickie as a child. I had to deal with "Hey Victoria, what's your secret?"

But anyway, yeah I always thought that the guys had other underwear besides their skivvies, and then my boyfriend tells me that they didn't. Then he also told me that they didn't even mark their shorts, so they were basically all just wearing each other's underwear everyday. Gross. At least we got to have our own underwear and skivvies with our names on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    Hey Kim!! Hey baby...got any of those Halloween pictures handy of you dressed up like this? Sure would like to see those!!! I promise I won't show them ANYBODY, honey! Not like our videotape, k? LOL!! Love ya, babe!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    One of our Bro's came back from Leave and we had to ask him about how his 'adventures' were. "They were going great until she asked why I have my name stamped on my underwear, like I was some kind of Special Ed kid!"

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    In 1986 I was the only one in my platoon issued boxers.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    See, this is why I hated my name being Vickie as a child. I had to deal with "Hey Victoria, what's your secret?"

But anyway, yeah I always thought that the guys had other underwear besides their skivvies, and then my boyfriend tells me that they didn't. Then he also told me that they didn't even mark their shorts, so they were basically all just wearing each other's underwear everyday. Gross. At least we got to have our own underwear and skivvies with our names on them!
    Everything we had issued to us was marked and it stayed that way all the way through the Corps we had many inspections and it better be marked,lol.

uh, white skivies and PT shorts... we were allowed to wear just the PT shorts in my platoon... however they will most likely make you wear the skivies in case they need to loan some PT shorts... hygeine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Boxers in boot then briefs as soon as I hit the fleet. Come out of a week long field ex and didn't even bother trying to wash your drawers. Straight to the dumpster they went. If you are worried about your junk bouncing around like a peanut and a couple of marbles in a mojo bag not to worry. You will wear a jock during pt.

September 1965 @Parris Island we were issued boxer skivvies .
    I've worn that style ever since, except in Vietnam where we didn't wear any.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Thongs!
    Only in Hollywood

Thread Information