10th Marines 1974 - 1977 I'm looking 4 you!
Create Post

10th Marines 1974 - 1977 I'm looking 4 you!

Anyone who served between 1974 & 1977 with the 10th Marines contact me, we have some catching up to do. I want to interview you and create a audio journal to share with our families. I often tell my family about my experience and they really enjoy the stories. Lets document those experiences for history. >>

Hello Splivey. I graduated boot camp in Jan '77 and was assigned to A 1/10. Stayed there about a year. Spent '78 in Okie with I 3/12 then back to A 1/10 for all of '79. In 1980 I was the platoon sgt. for W btry, 10th Marines. We were 4.2" mortars. Give me a holler. Semper Fi. John

my name vernon blue i served with the 10th marines at lejune and the 12th in okie and getmo bay 74 77 semper fi

Thumbs up HQ 10th Marines

John, man it's good to hear from you as we were there at the same time and most likely came across one another. I was a cook at the "Dining Facility". I checked out in September of 77. I lost all of my pictures a few years ago so if you have any posted on the web let me know, I’d love to see them. Take care

PS. Hay did you know a 1/10 Staff sargent with a no haircut & shaving profile? I spent my last month or so attached to 1/10.

Quote Originally Posted by John 0811 View Post
    Hello Splivey. I graduated boot camp in Jan '77 and was assigned to A 1/10. Stayed there about a year. Spent '78 in Okie with I 3/12 then back to A 1/10 for all of '79. In 1980 I was the platoon sgt. for W btry, 10th Marines. We were 4.2" mortars. Give me a holler. Semper Fi. John

John, man it's good to hear from you as we were there at the same time and most likely came across one another. I was a cook at the "Dining Facility". I checked out in September of 77. I lost all of my pictures a few years ago so if you have any posted on the web let me know, I’d love to see them. Take care

PS. Hay did you know a 1/10 Staff sargent with a no haircut & shaving profile? I spent my last month or so attached to 1/10.

Thumbs up HQ 10th Marines cook

What year(s) did you serve in 10th Marines? I'm looking for pictures also, so if you have any posted or otherwise available to view please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by vernon blue View Post
    my name vernon blue i served with the 10th marines at lejune and the 12th in okie and getmo bay 74 77 semper fi

I was in 10th Marines from 75-80, at Main side by the post office, and also at the French Creek complex. Been a long time ago. I will have to pull some pictures and things to remember what batteries I was in. I do remember it was 2nd Battalion, and SgtMaj Diaz was the Battalion SgtMaj. I think 5th battalion at French Creek.

Thread Information