A good Devil Pups question
Create Post

A good Devil Pups question

Hey everybody whats going on?
    Well I have a good question about the program called Devil Pups thats offered to residents of California, Nevada, and Arizona.

It is a 10 day program for people between the ages of 14-17 and you pretty much get yelled at by Drill Instructors, Marines, and other people and do all kinds of Military type things at Camp Pendelton, California.

My question though is if you think I would be able to go? I currently live in California, so it's not a big deal, but its my age. I am currently 17 years old. They leave for the first encamptment on July 17, 2008 and I turn 18 on July 19, 2008. I will be 17 when I leave but I will become an adult while I'm there.

If anybody is familiar with this program would you please be able to help or give me some answers? thanks alot.

Devil Pups Inc.
    Address:
    Devil Pups Inc.
    2815 Townsgate Rd.,#325
    Westlake Village, CA 91361-3097

Email: info@devilpups.com

Telephone: 1-805-497-9810

Call and ask...

Google... isn't it amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Miller90
    Hey everybody whats going on?
    Well I have a good question about the program called Devil Pups thats offered to residents of California, Nevada, and Arizona.

It is a 10 day program for people between the ages of 14-17 and you pretty much get yelled at by Drill Instructors, Marines, and other people and do all kinds of Military type things at Camp Pendelton, California.

My question though is if you think I would be able to go? I currently live in California, so it's not a big deal, but its my age. I am currently 17 years old. They leave for the first encamptment on July 17, 2008 and I turn 18 on July 19, 2008. I will be 17 when I leave but I will become an adult while I'm there.

If anybody is familiar with this program would you please be able to help or give me some answers? thanks alot.

Yeah I'm almost completely sure you'll be able to since you'll be 17 when you leave =P Have fun being there on your 18th birthday though xD

Either way call and let us know what the answer is =P I'm curious now

haha alright thanks.

Hey I did use google and check it out. i even contacted the local liason representitive for my city and she said she didnt know but I thought maybe someone here would know. but thanks anyways.

why go there at your age go for the real thing the Corps

Sgt. I am currently in touch with a Recruiter, and have just not DEPed in yet. so hopefully I will soon.

Thread Information