just bragging
Create Post

Thread: just bragging

just bragging

Officer Gerou, is a former Marine MP, who happens to be my "baby" brother....so I thought I would share. He did good. I know that little girl was glad he decided to follow that vehicle.

CHP HEADQUARTERS - ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER, FIELD
    CHP BORDER DIVISION
    ALL AREAS, BORDER DIVISION

UNUSUAL INCIDENT

SUBJECT: KIDNAPPING SUSPECT APPREHENDED

SYNOPSIS:

MOTORCYCLE OFFICER EN ROUTE TO HIS RESIDENCE FOLLOWING HIS SHIFT DETAINS A DUI DRIVER AND DISCOVERS A KIDNAPPED JUVENILE FEMALE IN THE TRUNK.

SUMMARY:

ON APRIL 18, 2003, AT APPROXIMATELY 2200 HOURS, OFFICER R. GEROU, #14848, WAS TURNING INTO THE DRIVEWAY OF HIS RESIDENCE ON HIS DEPARTMENT MOTORCYCLE AT THE CONCLUSION OF HIS WORK SHIFT WHEN HE HEARD SCREECHING TIRES AT THE END OF THE STREET. HE OBSERVED A VEHICLE DRIVING RECKLESSLY AS IT ACCELERATED AWAY AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED. OFFICER GEROU FOLLOWED THE VEHICLE ON HIS MOTORCYCLE AND CONTACTED THE JUVENILE MALE DRIVER AS HE EXITED THE VEHICLE PARKED AT THE CURB IN A CUL DE SAC ONE BLOCK AWAY. OFFICER GEROU, NOTING THE DRIVER APPEARED EXTREMELY INTOXICATED, DIRECTED HIM TO STOP AS HE BEGAN TO RUN TOWARDS A NEARBY RESIDENCE. OFFICER GEROU, HEARING CRIES AND LOUD BANGING NOISES COMING FROM THE TRUNK OF THE VEHICLE, FOLLOWED THE DRIVER AS HE RAN UP THE DRIVEWAY TOWARDS THE RESIDENCE. OFFICER GEROU OVERTOOK THE DRIVER AND TOOK HIM INTO CUSTODY WITHOUT INCIDENT. RESIDENTS CAME OUT OF THEIR HOUSES WHEN THEY HEARD THE COMMOTION OUTSIDE. ONE OF THE RESIDENTS OPENED THE TRUNK OF THE SUSPECT VEHICLE AS OFFICER GEROU WALKED THE DRIVER BACK TO THE VEHICLE. AS THE TRUNK LID OPENED, OFFICER GEROU OBSERVED A JUVENILE FEMALE, 13 YEARS OF AGE, CLIMB OUT. THE JUVENILE FEMALE INFORMED OFFICER GEROU SHE WAS UNINJURED AND HAD BEEN TAKEN AGAINST HER WILL FROM A NEARBY MOVIE THEATER AND FORCED INTO THE TRUNK BY THE DRIVER. OFFICER GEROU REQUESTED SAN DIEGO COUNTY SHERIFF DEPUTIES RESPOND TO THE LOCATION AS THE INCIDENT OCCURRED IN THE CONTRACT CITY OF POWAY. DEPUTIES RESPONDED AND TOOK CUSTODY OF THE JUVENILE MALE DRIVER. FURTHER INVESTIGATION REVEALED THE VEHICLE WAS BEING OPERATED WITHOUT THE OWNER'S PERMISSION, AND A STOLEN VEHICLE REPORT WAS TAKEN BY SDSO.

Busted!

Nothin' like a stupid crook is there!

My take:
    With thoughts of a cold beer and visions of watchin the tube with his old lady in his head....the sound of screeching tires...."Well ****. I better go get this guy before he kills somebody...." ...and saves a 'little' girl from death! She would've ended up dead before that was over. He saved her life.

I'm not much on cops, but this is another good instance fer needin' 'em around.

Oh, come on! Some of my best friends have been cops! I never held it against them!

not much on cops either....but always an exception to a rule!!!! He's a cool dude. This kid must have freaked cause he stands 6'2 and about 240. So when the article said "Officer Gerou overtook the dirver and took him into custody with no incident" I can visualize this......

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks guys, what do you mean your not much for Police Officers, I put my years in on Seattle P.D. Ok next time you need help, I wont put down my donuts to help you,just kidding,but you have to remember, there are good ones and bad ones, just like Marines.

Sorry about that.....next donuts on me!!!!! He met the family of the little girl and needless to say I think the donuts will be free from now on !!

Thread Information