Combat Engineer
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Combat Engineer

Combat Engineer

I am a polee about to be shiped off in june to san deigo. My mos is currently combat engineer but my recruiter hasn't really told me much about it. I was wondering if any one could help me out. I want to know how dangerous it is and whats it like.

Get-r-done.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    FILL OUT A PROFILE!

And if you blow shiat up like you type and spell....God help us...each and everyone! dude du u like talk dis way 2 ? like i m totalllyy shocked!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by poleegriffith
    I am a polee about to be shiped off in june to san deigo. My mos is currently combat engineer but my recruiter hasn't really told me much about it. I was wondering if any one could help me out. I want to know how dangerous it is and whats it like.
    My GOD...now it's sniper, RECON, MP, and now Combat Engineer, plus DEAR CHILLI! With no profile!

This is the second one in 5 days to ask this question!

Dave

Everyone wants to be like me hahahahaha.....

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper
    FILL OUT A PROFILE!

And if you blow shiat up like you type and spell....God help us...each and everyone! dude du u like talk dis way 2 ? like i m totalllyy shocked!
    This is humor in the purest columbian form you can find.

Umm...I talk like every other educated person in America. I am sorry if this question is bothering you all, all i wanted to do is to learn more about this MOS. Like I said i haven't heard much about it other than you blow **** up. Thats what i want to do, i just want to know from a personal experience what it is like and what to expect.

I do not recommend being a smartazz, as being the fastest way to obtain this knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by rvillac2
    What part of this didn't you understand, polee?

Ok sorry about that, i just filled out my profile. And i also apologize if that last post made me seem like a smartazz.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ok sorry about that, i just filled out my profile. And i also apologize if that last post made me seem like a smartazz.
    Thank you! Now use the search engine and see what is there. If you can't find your answewre there than ask again!

Try this lick: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/se...earchid=266412

that took me a bout 3 seconds.

Dave

Now we can answer your question. There are several hits if you do a search on combat engineer on this site or even google.

Covey_Rider is our resident expert, so you can look at his posts, too.

Basically, a combat engineer is involved with most everything having to do with troops moving on the ground or staying in a defensive position. If it's in the way, they'll dig under it, build a bridge over it, or blow it the heck up.

Just being a Marine is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    Thank you! Now use the search engine and see what is there. If you can't find your answewre there than ask again!

Try this lick: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/se...earchid=266412

that took me a bout 3 seconds.

Dave
    Yup #10 in the Read This Before Posting.

Credits
    Savings
    Somewhere on this site, we have a mottoo or mooto or motto poolee and now we have one who 'talks like every other educated person in America', that has the name tag or user name or some such shiz of poleegriffith.

It's getting so that most of this sheeit ain't even funny!!

Thread Information