WWII Forest Green Uniform thread
Create Post

WWII Forest Green Uniform thread

Post your "Forest Greens" from WWII here.

These photos are courtesy of the military forums site (USMF) that I belong to. That having been said, they are also for sale. (NOT by me). If anyone is interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with them. (I do not know the seller, but they are such good photos of 'common' everyday uniforms, I thought I'd post them here for all to see before they are no longer available).

A 1943 dated size 4 M, made by College Hill Fashions (under contract).

The liner markings. This would be inside the left sleeve. All WWII era (and before) coats were marked this way.

The reverse:

I weep for what this country is becoming, and fear for my children and grandchildren's future if any more democrats gain national office. We lose more and more freedoms every single day to creeping nannystatism and those who vote for Democrats only want to increase that. Anyone voting for a 'dem' is someone who likely wants to take everything YOU have worked for and mortgage your kids future as well.
    v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Korean war era Vandegrift coat and trousers. Marked size 5M

The coat itself:

The coat reverse:

I weep for what this country is becoming, and fear for my children and grandchildren's future if any more democrats gain national office. We lose more and more freedoms every single day to creeping nannystatism and those who vote for Democrats only want to increase that. Anyone voting for a 'dem' is someone who likely wants to take everything YOU have worked for and mortgage your kids future as well.
    v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

The trousers:

v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

A size 4 overcoat, cut down to peacoat size. (A common modification)

The reverse:

The markings. Again, inside left sleeve. These were from the Quartermaster Depot, (Unsure which) dated 1944.

v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Thread Information