Sum It Up - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sum It Up

Thank you for the correction LCpl that has always confused me. Permission to carry on, Sir.

Get Some! Perhaps i'll post a reminder thread about that.

Alright Poolees, i know school is out, time to get some!

It is an opportunity to serve my country in a brotherhood of the best this country has to offer.

-Poolee Setzer

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    self-respect!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    It is the privilege to serve in a culture that values Honor, Courage, and Commitment.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Marines,

There are some who will never understand our culture and our ethos. For them, there are alternatives.... We call them the "sister" services. Please keep your bearing and know that although many aspire to be Marines, many cannot. Even within our ranks, there are those that have not embraced fundamental concepts such as honor, loyalty and commitment. In time, as it has always been in our Corps' history, these individuals will be seen for their shortcomings and most certainly, will not have a page in the history books that is the legacy of our Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixguns
    Marines,

There are some who will never understand our culture and our ethos. For them, there are alternatives.... We call them the "sister" services. Please keep your bearing and know that although many aspire to be Marines, many cannot. Even within our ranks, there are those that have not embraced fundamental concepts such as honor, loyalty and commitment. In time, as it has always been in our Corps' history, these individuals will be seen for their shortcomings and most certainly, will not have a page in the history books that is the legacy of our Corps.
    Roger That SSgt.

my future way of life.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Free Food,,,,,,, Woo Hoo!!!

That food is not free. haha

Quote Originally Posted by cfranco89
    That food is not free. haha
    The young poolee, while forgetting to use some tact, did state the truth Sparkie! It techinically isn't free!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I never opened my wallet for all I could eat,,,,, free enough. My roof was free, my hot water was free [when I could get it}, Don't remember paying a sewer tax, or a garbage bill, or an elect bill. When I say free, bear with me, 'cause I've got nothing but lovin free now.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    I never opened my wallet for all I could eat,,,,, free enough.
    Now they take it out of Marine's BAS each paycheck, and in substitute, every Marine who is not on Comrats, has in his possession a "meal card" which he uses to "pay" for his meals at the chow hall.

The United States Marine Corp is an oppurtunity to serve my country while being part of the largest and most honorable fraternity on the face of the earth.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JJA1990
    The United States Marine Corp is an oppurtunity to serve my country while being part of the largest and most honorable fraternity on the face of the earth.
    FRATERNITY?????

Thread Information