Sum It Up - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sum It Up

Did you SERIOUSLY call Marine a dickhead?!?!?!?!

Are you ****ing stupid?!

We are poolees

We are simply civvie wanna bes!

We don't have the RIGHT to even talk to the ARMY like that.

They have earned what we want and done a ****on more!

Learn some damn respect

Quote Originally Posted by JEDGERTON
    That aint no reason to be a dickhead, from what I think if somone is joining the Marines for only the right reasons there is no way in hell they are gonna be able to put it all in one sentence!
    Firstly, thats the challenge, hence the reason for this thread. My challenge to you, sum up what the United States Marine Corps is to you, in one sentence. If i said i wanted an essay, i would have asked for one.

Secondly, and i will say this as nicely as i can, don't think for one second you can survive in the Marine Corps if your attitude is anything like what you just said. I may be a Lance Corporal, but first and foremost i am a United States Marine. It's a title i hold very close to my heart, and i will not tolerate someone who has yet feel the spit of a DI running down their cheek tell me that i am being a dickhead. Myself and Phantom Blooper who is a Staff Sergeant of Marines clearly stated what we did not want to happen in this thread. You did the very thing we asked not to, and as a Marine you have to be able to take a correction like a man. I have high hopes from all of the poolees here, which is why i posted this challenge. If it is not something you can do, I am not to blame. Every Marine here rates respect from every poolee and wannabee, just as every Marine rates respect from those Marines possessing a rank below theirs. Correct Yourself Poolee, before a SNCO does!

Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyborg
    Did you SERIOUSLY call Marine a dickhead?!?!?!?!

Are you ****ing stupid?!

We are poolees

We are simply civvie wanna bes!

We don't have the RIGHT to even talk to the ARMY like that.

They have earned what we want and done a ****on more!

Learn some damn respect
    Seyborg, please leave these situations to Marines.

Yes sir!

Seyborg

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Marine Corps, to this recruit, is a way of life that alters the way we think, act and speak.

Thats more like it. Carry on pups.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    To me the Marine Corps beats the hell out of a 9-5 job.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I knew it was to good to be true....the fattened calf and Spring lamb will see another season! You poolees just don't know how to party!I was even buying! It's a damn shame I guess I jinxed this thread.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This recruit believes that becoming a Marine means living by the Core Values of Honor, Courage and Commitment.

To this recruit, the Marine Corps means honor and a tradition of excellence that has to be continued for the sake of every Marine in the past.

The Marine Corps is a Passion.

the greatest family known to man.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Repentent, I see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Right.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    With all due respect to poolee JEDGERTON and to the Marines in this thread. Poolee JEDGERTON, you may just want to think about what you say before you say something about the poolee's that may be fighting alongside you in the near future. All of us decided to enlist because we truly have a passion for the Marine Corps, because we are willing to do whatever it takes to defend and protect OUR and yes this recruit did say OUR country. Don't forget, the mintue you enlisted, you are no longer an individual you are now a recruit, you are part of a team of many recruits who you will be sharing Basic Training with, who will be protecting you and are expecting you to do the same for them.

WTF are you talking about no one can do it. LCpl/Cpl select and SSgt told you to do it and how to do it. There is no questioning it or arguing. It can be done, find a way damn it. Roger? I won't even get into disrespecting an NCO right now either.

Thread Information