Sum It Up
Create Post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sum It Up

Sum It Up

Attention Poolees. I have a task for you that i would like all to participate in! I would like to see every poolee sum up in a single sentence, what the Marine Corps IS to them. What ever you think it is, what it is to you, what it means to the country and the world. Sum it up in one sentence, and one sentence only. Extra points to the poolee that can sum it up in one word, and impress the old salty wardogs roaming around here. Ready...Move.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    This should be very interesting to read.

However, with the punctuation,grammar and running of the sentences together a poolee sentence can be five paragraphs without one period.This could be a mega challenge!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    If they can pull this off without a glitch or biatch....we need to kill the fattened calf and offer the Spring lamb in sacrifice and have one helluva celebration! Prove me wrong poolees and wannabees!

I definetelely agree with you there blooper because sometimes people like to do things that dont make sinse like write a sentence without any periods or comas to indicate they know what they are talking about because school is for losers and nobody listened in english class so sometimes we have to deal with really long sentences that change topic at least 8 or 9 times and we as Marines have to try and decipher the poolee languageges because nobody told them better am i right phantom blooper oorah i think the Marine Corps is good because this one time at boot camp i heard about this guy who was yelled at but didnt let it get to ghim bekuz he was sup3r motivated and didnt allow the der der der Drill Instructors to get to him and i think thats really nice because we are all hear to be motivated except for we cant write but we will learn because we want to prove Phantom Blooper wrong.

Owned.

I think the Poolees get the point.

Poolees: Your sentence will be between 5 to 20 words long so as to not violate Phantom Blooper's wishes! Ready...Move.

Quote Originally Posted by MotivatorOfTheGuard
    Attention Poolees. I have a task for you that i would like all to participate in! I would like to see every poolee sum up in a single sentence, what the Marine Corps IS to them. What ever you think it is, what it is to you, what it means to the country and the world. Sum it up in one sentence, and one sentence only. Extra points to the poolee that can sum it up in one word, and impress the old salty wardogs roaming around here. Ready...Move.
    The Marine Corps is my future home, my life,and will always be a brotherhood.

My right of passage...

I will never be a true man without the title of Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm with you Phantom - this should be interesting to read as soon as they get their a$$e$ out of bed.

WAKE UP POOLEES!

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    I'm with you Phantom - this should be interesting to read as soon as they get their a$$e$ out of bed.

WAKE UP POOLEES!
    Some poolees are in for a rude awakening thats for sure. Ah, i can see it now.

"I didnt know this is what 3'o clock in the morning looked like. This sucks."

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The Marine Corps to me is an elite club who is charged with the task of defending the nation, and I am going to be in it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Perfection.

Alright, now lets get back to the sentences. I want to see some serious thought put into this. Your not just getting a new job, your adopting a new way of life, a new family, a new brotherhood. I want to hear what it really means to all you pups out there. I want to know that the young Marines next to me in the fighting hole have got my back as much as i have theirs.
    Deep...Move.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    To me, the Corps gives ultimate meaning to life.

My definition

One word: Discipline or Fraternitas (Latin for Brotherhood)

Sentence: The Corps is God's and this country's will behind moral value, strength, the guts to execute it!

or

Sentence: Marines are both angels of death and life because they take lives of those who are evil to preserve the life of those who are innocent!

That is by NO means a sentence!

I dig it though!

Seyborg

Quote Originally Posted by JEDGERTON
    Alright, what the Marine Corps means to me is a total turn around from who I am today, it means having new brothers out there and becoming a real man and not staying around this small town doing the same thing im doing now in ten years like most of the people from around here my age are going to be doing, and to maybe have the chance to say one day the he/she is alive because of what I did.
    Pup, do me a favor. Next time please read what myself and Phantom Blooper said, then, do not do exactly what we asked not to happen. 'Rah.

Thread Information