Using the head - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Using the head

Thanks Sgt, I fully understand and am working towards learning how to hold my bladder.

This is something i was curious about, too. I'm more curious, howerver, about when using the head how easy it is to get a ****ter. I can hold my bladder, well, because I drink a lot of water normally and I'm use to it. My problem is I **** a few times a day on average and I'm more worried about getting access to them, ha.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outlaw,that brings back old times,almost forgot.naaaa

Quote Originally Posted by egbutler1 View Post
    Well man,
    Just don't ask LOL. Yeah when i was in boot camp they Water ITed us so recruits were ****in themselfs all the time, i was lucky and avoided that. But I did do alot of studyin before i went to boot and on black friday I asked correctly and my drill instructors where so suprised that they let me go.
    Is there another way to ask to make a head call on black friday besides the regular protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by darkgreen0311 View Post
    When you get your hour at night to write a letter home and square away your uniform. You will sh*t, shower and shave and then you can **** and sh*t all you want within that hour.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
    Soon after arrival you can do all at the same time!!!!

Go whenever they give you an opportunity. And if the platoon is late and you can wait, hold it - the DIs will notice and appreciate it.

If you really have to go, keep asking until they finally give in (esp. if you're not doing anything important, e.g. standing in formation waiting for the rest of the series, and the only reason they're denying you is because they don't feel like supervising the inevitable flood of recruits crossing the road to the heads). And don't wait until the last second and you pathetically shake or move around or whatever.

Like it's been said, they can't deny you a headcall...until Marine week, that is, as one of my DI's happily informed me ('When you're recruits we can't deny you headcalls, but now that you're Marines I can. Go away!').

I'm guessing this is what it will be like if you screw up asking and **** them off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGqCGALd5I

What about during the Crucible? Do you just go wherever if you have a break?

Quote Originally Posted by mbwood View Post
    This is something i was curious about, too. I'm more curious, howerver, about when using the head how easy it is to get a ****ter. I can hold my bladder, well, because I drink a lot of water normally and I'm use to it. My problem is I **** a few times a day on average and I'm more worried about getting access to them, ha.
    I didn't crap for the first three days at recruit training. Not until our first full day with our platoon.

Urinating can be nasty. When they say three to a pizzer they mean it and some people can't aim. And then there's always blowback.

You'll become more regular and as time progresses in recruit training, sh*ting is actually time when you go take a crap, write letters, talk with other recruits about puh-cee, food and the overall events of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBit View Post
    What about during the Crucible? Do you just go wherever if you have a break?
    There's port-a-johns everywhere, at least in Pendleton. When it's appropriate you can use the head.

You don't start shi*ting in the bushes until you're actually in the grunts. Then, as in recruit training it's social hour.

I don't know how it is at PI, but for San Diego recruits, whatever you do, try to not use the head during the marksmanship classes in 2nd phase unless you want a serious workout!!! The DI's love lurking in the bushes around the head and ITing recruits who are "ditching class". By some miracle I managed to avoid getting ITed, mostly because I have a bladder of solid steel and just never used the head much.

Though there was this one time where my buddy Burke and I paired up to use the portajohns during the land-nav class in Field Week. Drill Instructors Sgt. Caudle and Ssgt Heffer and I think one or two others who I couldn't make out, were there waiting for us. They crammed us into the portajohn, made us war cry the whole time while we were ****ing, all while they were rocking it back and forth, screaming, banging on the walls, reaching in and grabbing us and slamming the door open and closed.

At the time I was hungry, tired and ticked off, but looking back on it now it's pretty hilarious. It was kind of like a 50 second haunted house ride. I highly recommend it.

So with all this talk of using the head i take it the di's dont like you ****ing in "their" bushes?

That would be DI or Drill Instructor. Second, never p!ss or sh!t in their bushes or anywhere on their Depot that's not the head or a portajohn.

And never ever sh!t when the sun is up. You do not sh!t on the Drill Instructor's time.

What happens if someone pess their pants? what do they do then?

Quote Originally Posted by AlanJames View Post
    What happens if someone pess their pants? what do they do then?
    You don't want to find out.

Thread Information