Anyone who served with MABS-12 or MABS-15 Comm PLT 80-84!
Create Post

Anyone who served with MABS-12 or MABS-15 Comm PLT 80-84!

C'mon whether you were a wireman, radio op or Tech if you were with either of the Comm squadrons at Iwakuni from 80-84 sound off! I am in frequent contact with 2 guys now and can scare up aat least another pair with little effort lets get a whole pile together and tell cold war stories!

SSGT Tope

I was in mabs 15 comm plt. from 80-84 in the wire section. my name is walter adkins i was a sgt when rotated out and was probably best known as "country"

are the any one there who was in mabs 15 wire section radio or tech shop who remember me

Hey Country! I was in MABS-12 then but remember you! Sgt Saurer lives here in Indy too. I was in contact with Susco but haven't heard from him for a couple years now....

great to see theres a way to talk to some folks from such a fun time in our lives who have you been able to connect with from those days

Most of the guys I've kept up with were with MABS-12 cause I was there from 81-84 I was in MABS 15 from late 79 to late 80. and I'm in contact with Lester Bravek who was with 15 from around 80-83 and Tony Saurer was there from around 80-83. Also in touch with Bob Barker who was at MABS-12 when I was at 15 in 79. I exchanged a couple of emails with Eugene Susco about 4yrs back and jeffery "Otis" Winters but haven't kept up with them. I have Gerry Berry's address but I'm not in email contact with him Iwakuni was really a great duty station with good deployments and shops the right size to have a nice tight unit. I served 4 of my 7 yrs there and don't regret a minute of it. I would really like to get in touch with Jim Miller who worked at the commcenter or Mike? Allagas who was a 2531 at Iwakuni then went to 2800 school and came back to Iwakuni.

I was with MABS-15 Comm from 1/83 to 1/84
    Cpl M G Mildrum

I don't recognize the name Cpl Mildrum but thanks for checking in. I was the Tech shop chief at MABS-12 during the latter part of your tour.

Thread Information