Infantry Bonus? - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Infantry Bonus?

Wow im worried about money because my family is in debt and they cant afford to pay for my brother bone marrow transplant. Im not ****ing worried about money dumb****s when you have a 3 year old brother who could die from Leukemia and ****ing day now then you ****ing shut the **** up. If i wanted to go join the ****ing army i would have i know how much ****ing money they offer but i dont give a **** about money most of my money and bonus if i get any are going to my dying little brother so **** off.

Incoming. I'm to cold hearted and therefor will probably sit this one out.

Oh boy.

Bad question.

Thats a no brainer.

It's not like the Army in the Corps. Infantry in the Corps is seriously one of the most sought after jobs. In the Army, you could get up to 20,000 if you joined as infantry. (Lots of people join the Army for $$$)

The Corps will offer you a bonus however.

If you get some of the least desired jobs in the Corps. (Not many of these, lots of people take jobs that other people don't like)

Even then it might only be 10,000.

Thats nice if you save it, but I'd rather just work a job I like and enjoy life in the Corps.

You've heard it before: The title Marine is all I want, what more is there?

I am sorry to hear about your little brother though. If that seriously is the case, I would look into Army, it is still honorable and you'll get a HUGE bonus if you work it!

Seyborg

****ing ridiculous how i get so much **** for asking a ****ing question. Like seriously did i say i wanted to join the MARINE CORPS for money? So **** i get harrassed because i need money to help my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1234
    Wow im worried about money because my family is in debt and they cant afford to pay for my brother bone marrow transplant. Im not ****ing worried about money dumb****s when you have a 3 year old brother who could die from Leukemia and ****ing day now then you ****ing shut the **** up. If i wanted to go join the ****ing army i would have i know how much ****ing money they offer but i dont give a **** about money most of my money and bonus if i get any are going to my dying little brother so **** off.
    BTW little man who are you responding too?

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477
    BTW little man who are you responding too?

Everyone who is saying **** when they dont even know what its about or anthing. Your a dumbmother ****er go join the army. Which would include you SIR!

I will guarantee your stay here will be short.

Alright you little piece of sh*t. I don't give a hell what's going on in your life. As far as I'm concerned you're nothing but one more retard wasting perfectly good oxygen. Do not even think about coming on here and insulting any of these Marines. You don't know SH*T about pain. You think you have one up on anyone here??? You think you're life is so much more difficult??? You have no idea... Stay away from the Corps you pu$$y a$$ little b*tch. Go crawl back where you came from. You should have been shot into a tissue when your old man had the chance.

All right Poolee,

You need to throttle back about seven or eight notches. No one in here is trying to impugn your honor, integrity or anything else. They are simply saying that you seem to have money on the mind, which by your own admission, is a factor to help take care of your brother.

You need to seriously think about what you are going to do how you want to go about doing it. If you want to help your family by getting a bonus check then you should look at the Army. As others have said, they are throwing money around like crazy to get their numbers up. If you want to be a Marine because it's something YOU want then you are not going to get the big checks.

Look online, either in here or Google it, but you can see what a PVT or PFC makes each month. It's not a lot of money, but you could help your family with it. The only thing is that it will take longer because it won't be a lot up front, nor will it be a lot over time. As I have said before, we join the Corps to be the best, not the best paid.

If what I said here gets under your skin then that is too bad, I, along with these other Marines, Poolees, etc., are trying to help you. If you still feel like you want to try to jump down our throats, then stand-by for incoming, we do go for the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1234
    Everyone who is saying **** when they dont even know what its about or anthing. Your a dumbmother ****er go join the army. Which would include you SIR!
    Another thing you don't know the half of everyone else's life do you, just go back and start at the very beginning you said nothing about your brother you need to grow the f-ck up, I hope you get your ass booted out of here we don't need your kind in our Corps. and I would watch your step there is alot of active Marines on board and if you happen to be a Marine someday, the **** does roll down hill you know you could meet one of these Marines in the fleet someday.

Where should I send the flowers to? Please stop swearing, you really really suck at it. Come back when you learn what the word "Respect" means, because you have shown none here. Your 18, get a flippin job and stop sitting on your ass all day eating potato chips watching your supposed "Dying" brother...Well die. Anyways, boohoo get over it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There were bonuses when I was in,,,, It was called 'buying the farm'.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider
    Incoming. I'm to cold hearted and therefor will probably sit this one out.

WOW!!!

I agree.

Jeez!!

Quote Originally Posted by OB MSG
    All right Poolee,

You need to throttle back about seven or eight notches. No one in here is trying to impugn your honor, integrity or anything else. They are simply saying that you seem to have money on the mind, which by your own admission, is a factor to help take care of your brother.

You need to seriously think about what you are going to do how you want to go about doing it. If you want to help your family by getting a bonus check then you should look at the Army. As others have said, they are throwing money around like crazy to get their numbers up. If you want to be a Marine because it's something YOU want then you are not going to get the big checks.

Look online, either in here or Google it, but you can see what a PVT or PFC makes each month. It's not a lot of money, but you could help your family with it. The only thing is that it will take longer because it won't be a lot up front, nor will it be a lot over time. As I have said before, we join the Corps to be the best, not the best paid.

If what I said here gets under your skin then that is too bad, I, along with these other Marines, Poolees, etc., are trying to help you. If you still feel like you want to try to jump down our throats, then stand-by for incoming, we do go for the throat.
    Honestly i respect every Marine like it says in my profile. Favorite Marine:All of them. But why should i be cussed at for making a few spelling mistakes and wondering if you get an infantry bonus. Like i cant just ask a question about things and get harrassed. Sorry i thought thats what this board was far to to gain information about things. All they had to say is it is not Marine core it is Marine Corps, not go to ****ing hell you mother****er how dare you make a spelling error. Seriously sorry that i suck at spelling and get confused when people say Marine Corps because it sounds like Marine Core to me. Sorry i didn't capatilize Marine, Sorry i insulted Marines but seriously. I mean dont you think i would have joined the Army if i wanted to. Yeah i didn't obviously want to. I didn't join for the money or else i would have joined the Army or went to college. I wanted to join the Marines because it is the best branch of service and the most respected. I want to be a Marine whether you guys like it or not im going to do anything to become one too. So go ahead and say **** because its not going to change my mind about being a Marine at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider
    Alright you little piece of sh*t. I don't give a hell what's going on in your life. As far as I'm concerned you're nothing but one more retard wasting perfectly good oxygen. Do not even think about coming on here and insulting any of these Marines. You don't know SH*T about pain. You think you have one up on anyone here??? You think you're life is so much more difficult??? You have no idea... Stay away from the Corps you pu$$y a$$ little b*tch. Go crawl back where you came from. You should have been shot into a tissue when your old man had the chance.
    Thank you for the motivation.

Thread Information