Kill Bodies
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bodies

Kill Bodies

Kill Bodies ..that is all.

In case you didn't know Sgt, we aren't allowed to kill anymore.

Fight is what the Marine Corps is teaching recruits.

KILL KILL KILL EM ALL!!!!

I dont know what your platoon taught you PFC, but our war cry upon entry to the chow hall was "KILL 21, KILL 23, KILL THE WOUNDED EAT THE DEAD!!!"

We said kill for the first couple weeks, then the word was changed to fight. Apparently someone got scared... However while up north we were allowed to say kill, but not at MCRD SD.

Ive heard that new base Commander at MCRD is putting alot of the old stuff away in the closet not to be used. What a bunch of crap..

What?! No way that's so stupid! I swear it's the damn Mothers of America people pandering to the weak! Oh my kid got yelled at during boot, I'm gonna write a congressman! Here we are the roughest toughest most hardcore fighting force on the planet and we can't train to kill anymore? It must be "unethical" or some crap like that. I can already see what happens next, they're gonna outlaw the word fight, and make them say "Peace on earth! Good will towards men and women alike! Save the trees! Love the bunnies!"

Hug Bodies ...

During "Marine Week" (last week of boot, between the Emblem ceremony at Edson and Grad), I told one of my Drill Instructors that we should have been saying hug.
    He went off for about a half hour about how not being able to say kill was such bs.

Well back in the ol' Corps.................

What makes the grass grow?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    (KILL THEM ALL~LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT).(NUKE'EM TILL THEY GLOW THEN SHOT@ KILL THEIR AZZEZ AT NIGHT)(MESS WITH THE BEST~DIE LIKE THE REST)(BORN TOO KILL)(KILL A COMMIE FOR MOMMIE)

In The words of the Dead Pool Let The Bodies Hit the Floor

RECON

One shot, one kill, born to fight , born to kill, ready to die , but never will.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Its unethical to kill? Damn!

Thread Information