NAVAL ACADEMY PREP SCHOOL vs. BOOTCAMP - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Marine Friend Free Member DEAVILA's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hehe..THANK YOU GUYS!..the Visit to the Academy..really did help with my decision Making Process..and Im really really really excited now!!...

The Poolees at My RSS are really happy as-well...Even my GySgt. said..that I will always be the Motivator and Honorable Senior Poolee at RSS Hollywood...so that made me smile!.. .He said..they werent loosing me..They just prepared me for the Academy..and Besides..Im still going to be Part of the Family..so Im really happy now!...I made the Right Choice!...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Nancy, I knew your mom didn't raise a fool! Make us proud!

Dave

Marine Friend Free Member DEAVILA's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm sooooooooooo glad I chose to Come here...an awesome education..everyone here is family...Travelling all over the east coast is fun..hehe..and I've learned sooo much about myself by being put in actual leadership roles..Graduation is only 2 1/2 months away..And I'll be headed to Annapolis in July..I really Can't wait!..I'm soooooo excited!

-DE AVILA

Congrats Good luck in the home stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by DEAVILA View Post
    I'm sooooooooooo glad I chose to Come here...an awesome education..everyone here is family...Travelling all over the east coast is fun..hehe..and I've learned sooo much about myself by being put in actual leadership roles..Graduation is only 2 1/2 months away..And I'll be headed to Annapolis in July..I really Can't wait!..I'm soooooo excited!

-DE AVILA
    Haha, have fun during Plebe Summer, Nancy!!! Here comes First set, then Second set, yeeeehaaaa.

During the 4th of July celebration we get to see the Plebes getting put through their paces before the real fireworks go off, I will look for you Nancy.

As you know I usually catch several USNA football games every year, and also as you know if Navy wins you guys get to do a casual stroll back to the Academy vs. being marched back.

Plebes getting sworn into the military on Induction Day at the Academy. The Ceremony is held in front of Bancroft Hall.

Noon meal formation during Plebe Summer 2003 at the United States Naval Academy

A regimental run during a PEP from Plebe Summer 2003.

Deavila,

I am so happy for you and that things are going well. I wish you the best of luck.

Nancy! Glad to hear everything is going good for you and your happy with your decision. Check in more often here, and let us know how you're doing.

-Gardner

Smile Thank you!

Wow... I just want to say thank you. You might not realize it but through the whole dilemma you had Nancy and all the advice people gave you I have convinced myself of what I really want in life. Like you once were, I am currently debating where I want to go. I received the NROTC scholarship to UCLA and I received a letter from NAPS. I googled NAPS to try to understand it a little bit better and I ran into your thread. I don't know if you realize how your thoughts chaged throughout the course of a year but I feel like I'm in the same boat. Now I'm really excited to go to NAPS and it's very motivating to know I'm not the only one feeling like this.

My Counselor really wants me to go to Annapolis
    Is it what you want thugh. I know I can't speak as I am not a Marine but I'm going to tell you there are times where you need to stop thinking of what people want you to do and what God want's you to do. Pray is all I can tell you, I'll be praying for you also.

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    Is it what you want thugh. I know I can't speak as I am not a Marine but I'm going to tell you there are times where you need to stop thinking of what people want you to do and what God want's you to do. Pray is all I can tell you, I'll be praying for you also.
    You do realize that Nancy made this thread over a year ago? She's already at NAPS.

Thread Information