5711 - Cbrn
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5711 - Cbrn

5711 - Cbrn

Well, after MUCH searching on Google and on Leatherneck, I have yet to really find an answer to my question. I leave for MCRDPI on 20081027 with the MOS of 5711 CBRN. I have yet to find an up-to-date rough schedule of what is expected of me while in this training. I was hoping to find a Marine who has some experience in this field to let me know what I'm in store for. Thanks.

I would imagine CBRN school would be strikingly similar to NBC school

Poolee, how hard did you search? I googled "Marine Corps CBRN school" and this popped up at the top of the list about 1.5 seconds later.

http://mcdetflw.tecom.usmc.mil/CBRN%20Defense/01%20USMC%20CBRN%20Defense%20School%20(Home).asp

Granted, I went through the site and it needs some work.

Quote Originally Posted by OB MSG View Post
    Poolee, how hard did you search? I googled "Marine Corps CBRN school" and this popped up at the top of the list about 1.5 seconds later.

http://mcdetflw.tecom.usmc.mil/CBRN%20Defense/01%20USMC%20CBRN%20Defense%20School%20(Home).asp

He must have googled everything but that...

Hey mrmorency - update your signature, I am curious, did you make the weight goal of 225lbs or you still eatin potato chips sitting on the couch surfing google...?

Quote Originally Posted by OB MSG View Post

Did find it... does need work. Looked through as much of that jumble as I could handle. Still couldn't quite find a day-to-day schedule of what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    He must have googled everything but that...

Hey mrmorency - update your signature, I am curious, did you make the weight goal of 225lbs or you still eatin potato chips sitting on the couch surfing google...?

Granted, signature needs updated. Unfortunetly the goal wasn't reached. In fact I missed it by 13 pounds. I weigh in at 238lbs @ 6'2" and it has slowed to a crawl. But... I have lost a ton of "size/fat". I could pass a BF% at any point.

Just incase there's any question about me losing my weight...

Progress:

Whatever that beverage is you are holding, can't be good for someone who is trying to lose weight.

Correct, sir... that's why there isn't one in the last picture. It definetly didn't help. I only posted that picture to prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmorency View Post
    Granted, signature needs updated. Unfortunetly the goal wasn't reached. In fact I missed it by 13 pounds. I weigh in at 238lbs @ 6'2" and it has slowed to a crawl. But... I have lost a ton of "size/fat". I could pass a BF% at any point.

Good for you, keep working on it.

Update the signature with that the next time you are eatin some chips

Quote Originally Posted by mrmorency View Post
    I kinda see Leonard Lawrence here.... you look like him.

Keep working on it. The only thing that you can't do is what you quit working on.

Looking pretty good. Are you able to accomplish any PULL-UPS.

Wow... uh Leonard Lawrence? I kinda think that's an insult.

Pull-ups? I can only crank out about 4 or 5. Up from none 2 months ago. I'm working on it, trust me.

Thread Information