2nd Bn Gangsta Golf Co. Represent
Create Post

2nd Bn Gangsta Golf Co. Represent

I just graduated from mcrd feb 22nd let me tell you joining the brotherhood was the best thing I have ever done if you have an question or comments please feel free to "open your god damn lips" PFC. Jaimemendoza semper fi till the day we die feels so good to have earned the right to say that.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Congratulations PFC J! Enjoy your well deserved leave.

Semper Fi Marine

thank you Corporal

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome home Marine and congrats on PFC.

Semper Fi

Dave

Semper FI, Marine.

[quote=xn9n3x]2nd Bn Gangsta Golf Co. Representquote]

Hey Marine, i wouldn't advise speaking about our beloved Corps in such a manner. This aint the hood...and dont' forget, 95% of the Marines you just told to open their godd***ed lips have put in their time and do not deserve to be spoken to like that. Profanity is not tolerated in any forum except for Chesty's Hooch. Remember to not lose your bearing, and not lose your mind.

Welcome Home & Congragulations Marine

Congratulations! 2nd BN Golf Co is my favorite company! And all my favorite Marines always seem to come from 2nd. Enjoy your leave!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    2nd Bn G Co. Plt 2023 in Feb. 89. OOH-RAH

Congrads Marine.

Gansta Golf? G-Money? Whoooa i aint even down with OPP yet

--->Dave

Quote Originally Posted by xn9n3x
    I just graduated from mcrd feb 22nd let me tell you joining the brotherhood was the best thing I have ever done if you have an question or comments please feel free to "open your god damn lips" PFC. Jaimemendoza semper fi till the day we die feels so good to have earned the right to say that.
    Semper FI instead of semper fi,

Congrats Marine, and its Semper Fi, (caps). I didn't get the Gangsta thang, but I'm sure it means something yo, holla back.

[quote=MotivatorOfTheGuard;325289]
    2nd Bn Gangsta Golf Co. Representquote]

Hey Marine, i wouldn't advise speaking about our beloved Corps in such a manner. This aint the hood...and dont' forget, 95% of the Marines you just told to open their godd***ed lips have put in their time and do not deserve to be spoken to like that. Profanity is not tolerated in any forum except for Chesty's Hooch. Remember to not lose your bearing, and not lose your mind.

What he said.

Anything else I think of typing just makes my blood boil and isn't appropriate for a family-friendly site.

Congrats Marine now fix your profile

[QUOTE=MotivatorOfTheGuard;325289]
    2nd Bn Gangsta Golf Co. Representquote]

Ditto, Ditto & Ditto......

Welcome Aboard Pfc!

Thread Information