2/19 is looming.... - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks everyone!
    Love the towel Big Al...lol lol
    Dave, I am sure your letters were very appreciated..I know mine were, but replies were few and far between with the jobs they have. Thanks for doing what you do.
    Keith, hang in there, I can tell you Phase 3 is the only one that went quick for me...Phase 2 went quick for them :o) I will keep you and your son in my thoughts.
    Everyone else, I appreciate your kind words...I am beyond excited at this point and probably a little loopy at the moment.

OMG! They will be Marines soon! It is the home stretch and I can hardly wait to sleep, get dressed and party my butt off tomorrow night to celebrate! I wish you all could join me!

You all are truly amazing! Yeah!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I just mailed my last letters to your Marines. I try to help acclimate them back to the civilian world before they get home. I wouldn't want you to hear some of the language they learned there, LMAO.

Have them log in this site and follow this link:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=62292

Thanks you for being the mom of two of our fine young Marines.

Semper Fi MOM,

Dave

Wow, She Is There Now Going Thru The Big Event. What A Mothers Day This Will Be. Good Luck All. Welcome To The Brotherhood.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Monica

Take a deep breathe before you explode..!!!

I want to say congratulations but it ain't over yet is it? I am just pulling your chain of course. I hope that you have a great time in San Diego with your new Marines. Also, have a great Mother's Day with your reunion.

Gunny out

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well Mom your nest will be filling back up (at least for about 10 days), but mine is emptying out, I have 4 recruits in Hotel Company graduating (2 in 2161 an two in 2163) on the 16th, But my family is like a birds nest they learn to fly away then it fills up with new ones constantly!

So you see my job is never ending! I heard from 3 more, so far, this week from Parris Island. God I Love this job! God I Love MY POOLEES!

Semper Fi

Dave

Thumbs up 2 New Marines!

Hi everyone! Well....no phone calls from Pendleton, just talked to one Recruiter and.....I am the proud owner of two new Marines! This will be the best Mother's Day gift ever, besides them being born! I won't get to see them until next week, they don't graduate until the 16th....but I am SOOOOO proud of them and excited they are joining the rest of you to serve our country. I am just so happy....oh boy, more tears...what a big wussy girl...hee hee

Thanks for your support....Dave you amaze me with your letters to everyone. Just between us...2163 won Honor Platoon. :o) Great job to them!

Love you all,
    Mon XXX

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You ain't seen nothing yet!!!!

Family Day will "Rock your World"

Great job and tell them that we are ALL proud of the two of them.

From boys to men and from men to Marines, no finer fighting force in the World!!!!

Omg! Yeah!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post one last time before I go pick up my two Marines in two days....OMG...2 days! I am sooo excited to see them.

I had a great Mothers Day yesterday, I am just so proud of them...My son's also enjoyed a San Diego Padres game, which made me VERY happy! I am sure they had a blast.

Thanks for all your encouraging words and lovely stories. I will check in with you when I get back. Need to get the finishing touches on my house before I go...hung my flags yesterday for Mother's Day! Yeah!

Catch up with you all soon, you all are the very best!

Just wanted to pop in and say Bye! to everyone....we leave in a couple of hours to pick up my brand spankin new Marines! Yeah! I have waited patiently since February 19th to get them....Thanks everyone! I hope your weekend is going to be as wonderful as mine! :o)

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    It won't be as good as yours!!!!!

Bring plenty of "Sweat Rags."
    Thank them for serving and we have their back

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marinemama
    Just wanted to pop in and say Bye! to everyone....we leave in a couple of hours to pick up my brand spankin new Marines! Yeah! I have waited patiently since February 19th to get them....Thanks everyone! I hope your weekend is going to be as wonderful as mine! :o)
    Well Mom I know it's been a long time coming, but they have proven thier worth and are wearing my EGA now, as this is Marine week for them.

When I Mailed out my mail today, I missed those two letters but I know that thay are ready for the next step in thier training and that well earned 10 day leave they got coming.

I know you probably won't get this before friday morning, but give those two Marines a big Ooo-rah from this old man, and tell them I said to carry on!

Again thank you for keeping us updated, I for one, really appreciate it!

Semper Fi Mom and Marines,

Dave

Thread Information