Marine Movies
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marine Movies

Marine Movies

What is your opinion on all the Marine Corps related movies that have come out in the past few years. Such as Jarhead and The Marine?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    New Marine movies???? Just plain sloppy.

I personally think that they are horrible and are not a good representation of the Marine Corps what so ever.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    How can you compete with Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket. "Let me see your REAL Warface!"

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Nelly
    What is your opinion on all the Marine Corps related movies that have come out in the past few years. Such as Jarhead and The Marine?
    They weren't worth seeing I stand by yellowwing how can you compete with Full Metal Jacket,OOHRAH.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Born To Kill

M I C K E Y-M O U S E-MICKEY MOUSE-MICKEY MOUSE

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    M I C K E Y-M O U S E-MICKEY MOUSE-MICKEY MOUSE
    Ohrah! Beat the **** out of the enemy and then sing to high Hevean about it! **** a bunch of Walter Cronkite.

Yeah, those were piles of Chit!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Full Metal Jacket

WING MY MARINE BROTHER,SINCE YOU'VE GOT THAT MOVIE DOWN TOO A SCIENCE;WHAT WAS IT THE MARINES SAID WHEN THEY HAD THAT DEAD N.V.A.(GOOK)SITTING IN THAT CHAIR?I'VE GOT (CRS)-(LOL).WHEN I HEARD IT IN THE MOVIE ,I GOT GOOSE BUMP'S!!!S/F THAT

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Nelly
    I personally think that they are horrible and are not a good representation of the Marine Corps what so ever.
    I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE.......

I watched "Jarhead" once. If someone put a rifle to my head, I might consider watching it again.
    The best ones to watch,are the documentaries-"The Marines" and " Eyeballs Click, Ears Open". I would like to see "Fields of Fire" or "We Were One" or "Hard Core" made into movies.
    Semper Fi,
    Eric

If Spielberg and Eastwood had swapped films, Flags of our Fathers would probably stand as a classic and folks would whisper, Saving Private Who? Once i looked past the dated jingoistic corn in Guadalcanal Diary (1943) it shined past the newer films. You couldn't force me to sit through Jarhead again unless somebody hollered free everything, beer, pizza, fishing boats, pickups

What Price Glory

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    THE D.I-STARRING JACK WEBB

Jarhead: Got technical stuff and jargon right but who wants to watch the story of a whiny malcontent.

The Marine: GARBAGE. watched about 15 minutes of it and I had to change the channel before my IQ dropped.

Bonus
    American Ninja: Not a Marine movie but the portrayal of the Marines is so bad I laugh, cry, and get irate when I see it.

One movie I have yet to see and I'm told it's one of the best Vietnam movies is "Siege of Firebase Gloria"

Thread Information