Good Day, MARINES!
Create Post

Good Day, MARINES!

I just wanted to do a short introduction here before sounding off on any other topics. My 'other half' is a Marine and my Hero, just as ALL of you that have served are. I am very involved in an all volunteer organization providing support to our troops, veterans and families of both called Soldiers' Angels. I have to say it is the most rewarding thing I have done to date. I also have the honor of visiting with our recovering Marines at Bethesda and I have to say, the love they have for the Corp and their brothers never ceases to amaze me!

I also wanted to extend a hand to any of you or your family members if you need anything. Whether it be a care package to a deployed, a flight to a loved one or Angels in full force at an event [we are 180,000+ strong and growing]...please don't hesitate to ask. I know first hand how stubborn you Marine's are, but trust me, I have learned to be just as stubborn too!

God Bless and have a fantastic day!

welcome to the forum and thank you for being in such big support of the people that need it.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Semper Fi mskassie AND GOD BLESS

Semper FI,Carry On.

Welcome. I actually did a big thing when I was a junior in high school, and I collected a few hundred dollars in a couple of days and donated it to the Soldiers Angels. I'm glad to hear that it's a real organization that's actually doing what it said it would.

Soldiers Angels Rock... (Thats how i found my wife) lol...

Even though it wasnt meant to happen like that.. it did... and i love her dearly....

BOGGS!!!!!!!!!!! We've missed you, Thomas...How are you?

im doing okay... wife been sick so dealing with that some.. but other then that we are doing fine....i havent been on those forums in awhile

Thread Information